Verbatim AZO DVD+R 50 pack $7.50 @ Amazon / BHphoto

vibe

[H]ard|Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought 100 about 2 years ago swearing I would never have to buy another spindle again. But somehow, someway, I have used almost all of them. I blame family tech support. Thanks OP!

These are still sold LOL

I have the same 100 stack I bought in 2006. Hard to believe how the mighty have fallen :(

Looks like Amazon sold out and B&H raised their price despite it saying good through 1/18

glad I didn't wait

thanks Op good price for quality disc. Got them from amazon.

I would have been all over these this morning had they been the minus R's. Plus R's seem to burn slower.

I'm curious as to who still uses these things and why, do they hold stuff better or is it more convenient?

I'm curious as to who still uses these things and why, do they hold stuff better or is it more convenient?

When I shoot video events for my wife's nieces and nephews games, I just burn it on disc and it makes it easier for them to watch at home.

people still make DVDs?? I have not burned a DVD in years. Still have at least 50 that I don't think I will ever use again :)

I must say, I have a lot of DVD-R disks around here. I wish I had more Yuden CD's (though I still have 20 or so of those left too).

I have certain jobs that require me to use a DVD, sometimes I like to burn movies to disc so I can travel easier with my kids, my car's stereo is old school and doesn't support BT or USB so I burned a billion songs on there and use that now. The occasional backup, makes good for a quick way to clear a hard drive and put stuff back on.

I have a few other use cases but its not very common I actually use them.

I do several computer builds throughout the year. Now due to this I find it a lot easier to burn the driver disks and Windows updates on to DVD's to give to the clients should they need to format and do a fresh install of Windows.

Yep, DVD's are a steady part of my life and career. Well, so far. :p

Back