Vega 64, Sapphire Nitro +

Maddnotez

Limp Gawd
Anyone have one of these?

I just got one in trade and I like it quite a bit. I can't find much info on this specific card.

I do see there is an LE version and a NON LE. Mine is the non LE and the only difference I can spot is not having the RGB shroud around the fans.

Was wondering if there were any other differences and how would this card compare to other Vega 64's out there?

I traded a Strix 1080TI for the Vega plus $200 from him. I feel it was an excellent choice and fits my system better as I am using a 4790k still and I do not notice a huge drop in performance coming from the 1080TI. Some CPU dependant games actually run slightly smoother with the Vega 64.

I'm pretty sure the LE BIOS had slightly higher clocks and may also have been binned more rigorously. My understanding is that the LE was genuinely limited, and Sapphire only made them for a short period of time before switching over.

I have a Saphire Nitro Vega 64. I love it. I'm still using a 3970X at 4.4Ghz and it seems to be a great combo for whatever I throw at it. With an undervolt and some power play table changes it runs well. Seems to be right between a 1080 and 1080TI.

Back