VCCMP CPUPLL OH MY

Squat

n00b
I have a Hero X and am looking for info on all of the voltage adjustments that can be made.

Asus of course cant be bothered with any real explanation of what these voltages do so I am asking here. I have googled for these voltages until my fingertips have bleed. Is there a resource that I can access that can explain what these values are, what they do and which ones may allow me to run my OC a little higher?

I am especially interested in PLL voltages.

Thanks that was helpful, wish asus would clarify what these settings do and when to use them.

There isn't a lot out there that actually defines what these are.
Perhaps this will help:

https://www.masterslair.com/vcore-vtt-dram-pll-pch-voltages-explained-core-i7-i5-i3

This post is EXTREMELY old and obsolete. It applied during Sandy Bridge days. Everything is completely different now.
"CPU PLL Offset" voltage absolutely does NOT put 1.8v default (+offset) into the CPU on anything semi recent.
And there is also VCCPLL and VCCPLL_OC you have to worry about. And this may be different than PLL Termination voltage too.
(one of them which may be the same as CPU PLL Offset voltage)
Gigabyte and MSI seem to call it with a similar description to what AMI labels it as. ASUS seems to call it something different.

Back