Various EVGA GPU bundles at or below MSRP

Shame they make you buy a CLC you don't need to get a card near MSRP. Although, alternatively, you're getting a free CLC when you buy a card at market value I suppose.

I looked at some of the mobos.. wished they had a mATX board.. would probably consider it..

I just checked the cheapest one - shipping starts at $26 lmao. That means cheapest, shipped 1080Ti is $955. This is really no different than buying from Amazon/Newegg or what have you. I suppose if and only if you actually WANTED their AIO or mobos, this could be useful. But I have to think 99% of us already have perfectly functional coolers/mobos.

Now - *if they bundled a G2 PSU otoh - now that would be useful :p

You can get a psu...you just have to take a case you don't want and pay $60 shipping. I've run the numbers. Unless you need a case it ends up being a wash.

So what is the MSRP on the 1080TI? I realize it'll differ from manufacturers to manufacturer but surely there's some base price

some of you gamers complain about everything. If you want to get cards close to msrp manufacturers doing this is the ONLY way they will happen. If your a miner and still paying 700+ for a 1080ti you need to do some reserch on what card to buy.

So what is the MSRP on the 1080TI? I realize it'll differ from manufacturers to manufacturer but surely there's some base price
$699 as kirbyrj said. But it looks like even EVGA is fucking their customers over now. $829 for a SC? Go fuck yourselves, EVGA. That is $100 over their own original pricing.

The only thing I can see is if you buy the combo as opposed to the bundle and sell the mobo. (Different part of website)

Though if you do this and sell off the other parts you should become a EVGA premier user. Which means you might have better luck getting their Premier only listings which is blocked for normal customers.

I don’t know if they are in stock more than normal cards but it’s worth a shot.

The only thing I can see is if you buy the combo as opposed to the bundle and sell the mobo. (Different part of website)

Though if you do this and sell off the other parts you should become a EVGA premier user. Which means you might have better luck getting their Premier only listings which is blocked for normal customers.

I don’t know if they are in stock more than normal cards but it’s worth a shot.

They're not. I'm an elite member, and I have never seen any of their elite cards in stock ever.

They're not. I'm an elite member, and I have never seen any of their elite cards in stock ever.

They have recently been doing Elite only listing of all the cards, not just those Elite color variants. They aren't doing e-mail blasts or anything, but if you follow a particular thread on their forum it's announced when they go up.

They have recently been doing Elite only listing of all the cards, not just those Elite color variants. They aren't doing e-mail blasts or anything, but if you follow a particular thread on their forum it's announced when they go up.
Shhhh... First rule of elite club...

Damn... Was hoping to step up to a new card

Well, generally the new architecture will be equal to one step below. So 980ti -> 1080 and 980 -> 1070ish. So if you got a 1080ti it would roughly be equal to the new 2080 GPU until they announce the 2080ti or whatever much later in the year. Getting a 1080ti now would give you months and months of gaming experience before you even have the opportunity to buy a new TI level card and see a real performance improvement.

I bought one of those a month ago for $499 direct from evga. Kind of getting ridiculous.

I don’t know much about past pricing, except it will cost me $800+ anywhere else that has stock. I’m not gonna complain about this.

I bit on the 1080 sc2 + clc 280 package.

Wanted the clc280 anyways and could not find a video card priced even close to it. Might sign up for the "step up" program once it gets here.

Not a bad deal, definitely better than the DIY thing where you have to buy a GPU + Case + PSU.

Looks like they took the bundles offline. Luckily was able to snag one earlier.. Got FTW3 Hybrid with the mATX mobo... Hopefully they bring them back again soon..

Don't even know what "decent prices" are supposed to be anymore, I just don't have a point of reference since all this mining crap happened.

Back