vandal switch

P4B

Limp Gawd
Hi i im having a tuff time with a switch that said it was good for a on/off switch.
A Red Illuminated Bulgin Style "Momentary" Vandal Switch - 16mm from Frozencpu.com and dont know a thing about wiring. 4 wires shouldnt be hard. after going over the webs i cant seem to find my switch being used as a on/off switch for a pc.
Any help or links to help sure would be nice. or maybe a switch that that has the wires already connected. Thanks for any help.

This is for my new custom case. showen in thread named My Rocksmith rig. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1729979

The "+" and "-" are for the LED inside the switch. You'll hook those up to 5V and GND or 12V and GND. To hook it up as a power switch, connect one wire to the "C" pin, and the other to the "NO" (they stand for "Common" and "Normally Open", respectively).

you might want to consult with the datasheet of the button before putting voltage into it to see what its meant to run off of (5/12/whatever) but ya as was said the +/- are the LED, the other two go to your power button header on the motherboard

Back