Valve's Surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 15th Valve-time != yet.

...I also can't wait to hear what this is, though. Anyone who knows, please post as soon as the info is out!

Surprise has commenced, Portal 2 is being shown on the PS3 right now at E3.

A. It was cancelled
B. i thought it was scheduled for the 18th anyway?

surprise is Portal 2 is going to be on PS3 :/

the preview did look very interesting though

Portal 2 on PS3, pretty much the most meh surprise they could have, besides no surprise at all.

Portal 2 Launch Party cancelled so...

they could announce Portal 2 on PS3?

Classy.

I don't get what the big deal about Portal 2 is. I mean, Portal was pretty fun, but are there actually people anxiously anticipating Portal 2?

I don't get what the big deal about Portal 2 is. I mean, Portal was pretty fun, but are there actually people anxiously anticipating Portal 2?

Exactly...Portal was great. Portal 2 im sure will make some money, but hardly worthy of hype and mega-announcement.

good thing I didnt buy into all the hype and kept my expectations low
now I can just shrug and my arms and move on

We delayed Portal 2 so we can release it simultaneously across PC, 360, and PS3.

Oh yeah, no half-life either. Surprise!

i agree with this. for me, Portal was an amazing one-time-through game. i tried to play through a second time (about a year later) but lost interest quickly. for me the novelty has worn off. who knows, maybe valve will find a creative way to keep it fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back