Valve Announces The Steam Awards, Autumn Sale 2016

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Steam Autumn Sale 2016 starts now, with great deals across the Steam catalog throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday*. Come back every day to see new featured titles, or check out the games that are recommended for you. In addition to discounts on thousands of great games, join the nomination process for the Steam Awards. Nominate your favorite games across a variety of categories, and earn profile XP and badges for participating! Your nominations will help determine the finalists for each category. In December, you can vote on the winners for each category during the Steam Winter Sale. For the first time in human history, our Steam Community will decide the nominees for the prestigious Steam Awards. This November you will get to choose nominees for 8 different categories as well as have the opportunity to create your very own award category.

• The “Test of Time” Award
  • The “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” Award
  • The “Just 5 More Minutes” Award
  • The “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” Award
  • The “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” Award
  • The “Game Within A Game” Award
  • The “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” Award
  • The “Best Use Of A Farm Animal” Award
  • The “We Didn’t Think Of Everything” Award

Interested to see the end results. Factorio will have my vote for Just 5 More Minutes” Award.

just more valve marketing ..so they can see what ya like ....and try to sell ya more similar items , i'd bet .

Back