Valentine's Day: 48 roses $36.99 + s&h

SNIP3R said:
Nice Find. Lets get all the kitty whipped [H] Guys united and jump on this deal. :p
If your kitty was as nice as mine, you'd be whipped too...

ryanmw said:
so basically the message you are sending your girl is.....hey i gave you these roses 2 1/2 weeks early cause they were cheap...dont expect anything on ACTUAL valentines day tho

How come? -You can get them shipped/delivered ANY TIME YOU WANT!! :D

Oh anf the s&h is not bad, considering how the flowers are packaged and it's OVERNIGHT!! (each flower has a little water supply at the bottom, and comes with a "cold pack") The two previous times I ordered from them I was more than satisfied, but YMMV..

Hey, don't like it, don't buy it. I'm just trying to help you guys out with the girl.

Jonsey said:
Yep, they just contract it out. Best thing to do is have them deliver to your wife/girlfriend's work. Then all the other women can be jealous of her flowers. Girls LOVE that.

I also wonder why girls love getting flowers at work, maybe its one of those "my dick is bigger than yours contest" but for women?? :p

NEODARK said:
I also wonder why girls love getting flowers at work, maybe its one of those "my dick is bigger than yours contest" but for women?? :p

definitely. I did this for one girlfriend who worked in sales at circuit city and boy oh boy... I got some major points even though she had major allergy reactions to the flowers. All the other girl employees were eyeing them she said and the guys were wondering too. heh.

HighwayAssassins said:
same here. grand total was about $50

I don't get it... why would you guys not want to spend money on your loved ones??? I mean not the 500+ bucks ones those are reasonable for not wantin it...

Got a question tho.. will they jack up the price of them flowers if you order them a week before V Day?

NEODARK said:
DISCLAIMER: I know it's not hardware, but hey... What would you rather do, make your girl all happy or a new stick of ram? (wait, don't answer) :p
A new mouse, such as the G7 or G5 FTW anyday :p

NEODARK said:
What would you rather do, make your girl all happy or a new stick of ram?
Well this girl would be much happier if her guy bought her a new stick of ram instead of some roses hehe.

Flowers will be dead in a week. Lots of brands of RAM come with lifetime warranties! :D

I've enlisted the help of my wife in spreading the word that Valentine's Day is a manufactured holiday. I'll pass on the RAM, but I do do something nice for her on some other day before Valentine's.

had to try it out! spent 200 last year for a damn dozen at the last minut... lol

grr.... so... I try selecting Feb 13, which is a MONDAY... and it's not working. So I tried Feb 21, the next monday and it's not working either. just confirming my hypothesis....

no delivery on mondays.

Which could be a big problem since I need them delivered to my house and Tuesday classes prevent me from being home most of the day..

argh!

well i ll bite, and bite hard, i know 4 women in my life i think would love roses, 2 gfs and a sister and a mother,, good price, ill seperate them out and make my own colors for each, hehe

edit stupit thing had issues filling the order, ugh cant purchase..

edit again
now it went through,, finally,,

I ordered flowers from this site last Vday. I figured I could not go wrong with the deal I had. I ordered the 12 multicolored roses with free 6 extra roses and even got free shipping for 29.99 and there was a $10 off promo code so I only paid 20 bucks for some of the best flowers I ever bought my wife in the 25 years we have been married. The flowers had these huge water holder on each one. They last for at least a week and a half. Tha't a marithon for cut flowers.

I'm holding out for a free shipping coupon code that may not show up.

damn. good fucking price. i sent some to a close friend of mine for her graduation, it was $75 through FTD for a dozen red roses and a small vase.

Doh, Went to buy this, and somehow I kept getting something differnt and it came out to 175.00 is for 2 dozen flowers and a dozen of choc strawberries.. =X

16268VASE Sweetheart Rose Bouquet - with Vase 1 $46.99 $46.99

Subtotal $46.99

Shipping Charge $10.99

Tax $4.49

Order Total $62.47

Amount to be charged $62.47

This is a steal of a deal, guys!
Thanks for the link, NEODARK!

NeoDark thank you very much for the link prior the my anniversary week. :D Evening with shipping it is really a steal. Thanks again.

Jasonx82 said:
Doh, Went to buy this, and somehow I kept getting something differnt and it came out to 175.00 is for 2 dozen flowers and a dozen of choc strawberries.. =X

That's pretty weird, you should try doing two orders, that may work better. Or give them a call :)

No prob guys, good luck with the girl :D

jennyfur said:
Well this girl would be much happier if her guy bought her a new stick of ram instead of some roses hehe.

Flowers will be dead in a week. Lots of brands of RAM come with lifetime warranties! :D

Can't win them all eh? :p :D

Got me on this one!

Will try to remember to take a pic once she brings them home from work and post it here.

cnick79 said:
I've ordered from 1-800-flowers before and they are great. The flowers are fresh and nicely decorated. My girlfriend ordered my parents these bad boys for christmas and oh my god, to die for. I never would have thought they would arrive fresh or in good condition but they were simply scrumptious. The picture does not do justice because they are much better looking in person. They were about the size of a golf ball if not bigger. Very expensive though.

scrumptious?
LOL i havent heard a straight guy use that word ever before lol
you and your damn SAT words ..heh made me laugh quite loud heh

nothing is wrong with the shipping on these you cheap bastids :D

lets see, you'll spend $46 on the roses and vase, but you wont spend $10-15 for someone to make sure that $46 package gets to the exact location you choose, on the day you choose, without being damaged...????

just wow, i bet you won't tell your GF/mom/wife you weren't able to see fit to spend $12 to get her roses delivered, so you have to go pick them up from across town...... :p

vbrtrmn said:
That's pretty weird, you should try doing two orders, that may work better. Or give them a call :)

Oh It worked out, I called to asked them a question and they talked me into there long stem premium roses.. :eek: :eek:

How do they ship them? My GF works in an office 8 - 5 with about 20 other women I am just hoping if i send them there they will get to her and not stuck in a shipping / reveicing area or do they require signature?

give a dozen to your girlfriend then tell your friends that they have to give their girlfriends roses sell the other 3 dozen then jack up the price and make a profit! :cool: or you could just give them all to your girlfriend. And ladies we like roses too :D

Hey OP/Everyone.

My wife just got her flowers from this deal, and they are the worst looking roses I have ever seen. Half of them have black on the tips of the petals, and they were all smashed together.

I appreciate you looking out for us OP, but 1800flowers will never get my business again. My poor wife has to act happy in front of her co-workers which is total $#%$! (we work together, so I got the pleasure of watching her disappointed face when she opened the box).

I sincerely hope mine are the only ones that stink this bad. Good luck.

Thanks.

vorpel said:
Hey OP/Everyone.

My wife just got her flowers from this deal, and they are the worst looking roses I have ever seen. Half of them have black on the tips of the petals, and they were all smashed together.

I appreciate you looking out for us OP, but 1800flowers will never get my business again. My poor wife has to act happy in front of her co-workers which is total $#%$! (we work together, so I got the pleasure of watching her disappointed face when she opened the box).

I sincerely hope mine are the only ones that stink this bad. Good luck.

Thanks.

That sucks bro. I am against boxed rose shipping too. Better to just have them delivered by the flower shop guy.

I have used 1800flowers.com twice in the past. The roses my gf got were in piss poor shape, and half dead. I still don't know how they are still in business.

Mine sucked also. Can't even call their 1-800 number as its overflooded atm. I'm going to do a chargeback on my credit card.

vorpel said:

Hey :(
I hope the ones I ordered for my GF aren't all fucked up. If they are, I'm going to get my money back.

i to got mine today, and yeah i have gotten 1800 in the past and these were horrible compared, small and wilting some broken,, ugh.. i emailed them and gonna see what they are gonna do..

I'm sorry to hear that so many of us are having issues. Luckily I got my wife other stuff, so she is overall very happy with her Valentine's Day.

I'm currently on hold (online) in the CustSvcs queue... I doubt that they will do anything, but I feel like I have to try.

I'll update with what I find out...

Thanks.

Back