FS/FT: Winter Break Sale - RTX, Corsair, Z390 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
All items were purchased new and will be shipped in their retail packaging unless otherwise stated. I have remaining items that are not getting any or very little use.

*on vacation and work conference until 2/28. Can ship on March 1st

TRADES:
CASH

I accept Paypal. Serious Buyers only. No other trades considered.

Refs a must, mine are in my sig.

PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com

-----------------------------------------------------------SOLD ITEMS-------------------------------------------------------------
Asus Maximus Hero XI Z390 (Wifi): Full retail box, used in VR build, very shortly. Works perfectly comes w/everything.

PRICE: SHIPPED to Xerack

2. Corsair H150i Pro RGB 120mm Fan AIO 360: Brand New Sealed
Thermaltake Core P3 Black with Tempered Glass: used in a couple of builds, good shape still.

PRICE: SHIPPED to Xerack

Thermaltake 750Watt Grand RGB Power Supply: Used in above case, works great, no issues.

SOLD Locally

Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3600 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)

SOLD Locally

Evga Geforce RTX 2080Ti FTW3: Absolutely best RTX 2080Ti in the market hands down. Just registered the card and it's about 1 month old.

SOLD Locally

Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars Galactic Empire Edition: Full Retail with all packaging and accessories.

PRICE: SHIPPED to guitarslingerchris

Praxis WetBench White/Gray everything included. Serious Bench for serious testing.

PRICE: SHIPPED to guitarslingerchris

Asus ROG Poseidon GTX 1080Ti Dual Fan/Hybrid Water Block

PRICE: SHIPPED to turbolude

InWin A1 ITX Case (Black)

PRICE: RECEIVED AND TESTED by Cyphorz

Asus ROG Strix X470-I ITX MB
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 2 x 8GB w/Cable Mod Blackout and Color Kit
AMD Ryzen 2 2700
Deepcool Gamerstorm Captain 120EX Black RGB AIO

COMBO PRICE: RECEIVED AND TESTED by Cyphorz

Evga GTX 1080 FTW Gaming ACX 3 RGB

RECEIVED to Zigmorph

Asrock x399m Taichi
AMD Threadripper 1950x
Enermax Liqtech TR4 360 AIO

RECEIVED to workingnonstop

Asrock AB350 Gaming ITX/ac Motherboard: Comes retail box and accessories and ready for Ryzen 2. Ran my 2700 with zero issues.

SOLD, Shipped/Received

SOLD EVGA GTX1060

DELIVERED to howie_23

SOLD on servethehome.com and delivered/tested validated

SKU: 10024468
Supermicro SYS-5018D-FN4T 5018D-FN4T Barebone 1U Intel Xeon D-1541 8-Core System-on-Chip

x299 system received/tested/validated by jegbus

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,646
  • 0088181_5018d-fn4t-barebone-1u-intel-xeon-d-1541-8-core-system-on-chip_125.jpg
    0088181_5018d-fn4t-barebone-1u-intel-xeon-d-1541-8-core-system-on-chip_125.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 676
  • 16atilf.jpg
    16atilf.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 2lut8go.jpg
    2lut8go.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 480
  • idfvoo.jpg
    idfvoo.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 444
  • 2571zbb.jpg
    2571zbb.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 436
  • 68x3xc.jpg
    68x3xc.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,034
Last edited:
Oh man, if I hadn't just bought an 8700K and board I would have jumped all over picking up the whole lot from you.

SICK deal.

PM's answered, prices lowered. If you want a high end system, this is it.

Wow, that's nice man, what case are you using?

It's a Thermaltake Core P3 Open Air Chassis with Tinted Tempered Glass...love this case because it hangs on the wall above my desk and doesn't take any room and is the reason why i'm not including it..lol. The Threadripper system will be migrated off my Praxis Wetbench to this as soon as it's sold.

Get on up.

"Up to the tippity top, come come come come come, trickle in" Let's sell this and and extra $20 off on the combo purchase if you guess who the quote is from.

Prices adjusted, probably last time before ebay..now's the opportunity. TTT

Lots of interest in the GPU, but very little in the combo..very surprised...hrmmm.

I would take a trade for the MB/CPU/RAM for an 8th Gen XPS 13 since i'll be listing my Alienware 13 R3 w/OLED anyway..I'll need a replacement...anyone have one of these they want to trade?

Lots of interest in the GPU, but very little in the combo..very surprised...hrmmm.
It's a fantastic rig, no doubt. It just falls into a tough place, given the recent availability of (relatively) cheap 8700k and 8600k. Also, there was a pretty massive discount for threadrippers the other day - I think a lot of people jumped on that, relative to the thread-hungry market. I considered your stuff, myself. Very, very hard. Like I said, it's great, just in a tough spot at the moment. I wish you the very best of luck in the sale.

Prices lowered again. GTX 1080Ti removed, decided to keep it for now.

TTT

TTT, added GPU options to the deal if needed. PM's replied, sorry folks not willing to ship out of US.

No kidding, it amazes me, basically buying a CPU and getting MB, RAM and AIO for free...lol....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back