V2400W $299 at ROGcon

bbi

Limp Gawd
Just found out BenQ is sponsoring V2400W at ROGcon as gaming contest display. For those who happen to be there (you need to physically pick it up) and is interested in getting V2400W, this seems to be a great deal.

:( Too bad I already bought my V2400W 3 weeks ago

http://www.benq.us/page/?pageId=166&click=showcases|scid|298

so it's after it's used for the gaming contest.. but still not bad as long as they're not abused by the players there.

I hope those gaming contestants are not too crazy and harsh on the monitors - i am seriously thinking of pulling the trigger....

ELA if you're going there. is there any way i could organize paypal-ing the money to you, you getting 2, and then mailing me one!? I could pay for shipping or other inconveniences because thats just such a good deal.

are they supposed to be charging S&H on this??

I just ordered one and they charged me 25bux for Shipping :confused:

I'll be picking this up next Sunday..I hope theyll subtract 25bux at that time.

ELA if you're going there. is there any way i could organize paypal-ing the money to you, you getting 2, and then mailing me one!? I could pay for shipping or other inconveniences because thats just such a good deal.

adultswim810, which state do you live? if I end up going there I will let you know.

are they supposed to be charging S&H on this??

I just ordered one and they charged me 25bux for Shipping :confused:

I'll be picking this up next Sunday..I hope theyll subtract 25bux at that time.

Good news! I called BenQ - (I found the number on their page: Any questions please contact BenQ 949-255-9481) to ask about this shipping & handling charge...they told me they will credit shipping & handling back.

sweet, thanks for confirming.
299 OTD plus $5gas to pick up will be worth it.

adultswim810 I have a friend from Miami might go with me to ROGconm...where in FL you are?

Damn, they disabled the "thankyou10" coupon.

It worked on the first day I saw this deal...

And, I have a question. How would I go about doing this? give you 300$ + whatever for s/h you order it, pick it up and ship it? Or, I order it off the site, give you some code to pick it up there or something, then you send it? I seriously want to get this to work, please respond.

And, I have a question. How would I go about doing this? give you 300$ + whatever for s/h you order it, pick it up and ship it? Or, I order it off the site, give you some code to pick it up there or something, then you send it? I seriously want to get this to work, please respond.

You order from the site, this just gets you to the list. They will not charge you yet.
Then you go to the Convention on Sunday between 1-5pm to pick up the monitor. You only have to bring the confirmation email that you get after you order plus the credit card.
You can also decide to not buy it on Sunday and they won't charge you.

Damn, they disabled the "thankyou10" coupon.

It worked on the first day I saw this deal...

they disabled the coupon code only for the clearance section but it still works with the rest

adultswim
i think i will be there let me know if you really want to get one

I'll also be willing to do this for someone if they want to pay the shipping costs and whatnot.

The site also says you have to have, not only the confirmation email, but ID and the Credit Card you used to purchase. So the only way I can see people being able to do this for others is if the person who is physically going to rogcon purchases another monitor for whoever, and the person you are purchasing it for sends you the money. If the person not attending the event purchases the monitor with there credit card, under their name, than they won't be there to show ID or the card used.

Also, I don't know if there is a limit to how many per customer. If there is a limit, than perhaps have a friend go with you to event and have them purchase the extra monitor. That is unless they too are going to get one. Basically you'd need a friend to go who doesn't want to purchase the monitor. If there is no per customer limit than all is fair game I suppose.

Back