V-moda boom pro mic $20 at Amazon

This mic is awesome, I use it everyday at work, great price too!

Ordered one the other day but was slightly worried with the Slickdeals users saying they last a year and then break so I picked up a 4 year SquareTrade warranty for another $2. It should be a good addition to my SHP9500s and less troublesome than the Logitech desk mic that I pulled out of storage when my TB headset broke.

Ordered one the other day but was slightly worried with the Slickdeals users saying they last a year and then break so I picked up a 4 year SquareTrade warranty for another $2. It should be a good addition to my SHP9500s and less troublesome than the Logitech desk mic that I pulled out of storage when my TB headset broke.

The SHP9500s plus the V-Moda mic is a great combo. I love mine.

I had mine for 2 years. No problems.

EGADS, the Philips SHP9500 are discontinued. Now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not ordering 2 pair when they were $50.:arghh:

Back