V-moda boom pro mic $20 at Amazon

Morphes

Supreme [H]ardness
This mic is awesome, I use it everyday at work, great price too!

Bankie

[H]ard|Gawd
Ordered one the other day but was slightly worried with the Slickdeals users saying they last a year and then break so I picked up a 4 year SquareTrade warranty for another $2. It should be a good addition to my SHP9500s and less troublesome than the Logitech desk mic that I pulled out of storage when my TB headset broke.

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
Ordered one the other day but was slightly worried with the Slickdeals users saying they last a year and then break so I picked up a 4 year SquareTrade warranty for another $2. It should be a good addition to my SHP9500s and less troublesome than the Logitech desk mic that I pulled out of storage when my TB headset broke.

The SHP9500s plus the V-Moda mic is a great combo. I love mine.

Falkentyne

[H]ard|Gawd

I had mine for 2 years. No problems.

Jim Kim

2[H]4U
EGADS, the Philips SHP9500 are discontinued. Now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not ordering 2 pair when they were $50.:arghh: