[V]ery Warm- SanDisk Ultra 32gb USB 3.0 $12, 128gb USB2.0 $30. TODAY ONLY

I'll just throw out there that the USB 3.0 version has some major difference in speeds. Unless something has changed, we had a bunch of these for work a couple months ago and no two had the same results. And none of them reached advertised speeds.

I'll just throw out there that the USB 3.0 version has some major difference in speeds. Unless something has changed, we had a bunch of these for work a couple months ago and no two had the same results. And none of them reached advertised speeds.

I have the 64gb stick and it barely made USB 2.0 speeds. Not that I'm complaining though, I bought it for the storage and not the "speed."

If you need a small drive, the 32GB might be OK, but at this point, a good USB 3.0 is what I'd get...especially for the 128 GB drives, because when I use those, I'm dumping a ton of data on them and 3.0 speeds are already slow enough..especially if i encrypt the files. 2.0 is only good if I"m doing it before bed.

Wow, nice. My old 8GB just died. 32GB is way more than I need for school, so I'll pick this up. Thanks, OP!

Back