UT2k4 Screenshots Thread 56k=56hours

creedAMD

2[H]4U
Post em if you got em!! BOOBIES YAY!!!

ut2k41.jpg

ut2k42.jpg

ut2k43.jpg

nice pics, ill post some next time i play.

edit:
had a pic uploaded already i forgot about...
lowered the res. cause it would be way to big for the forums lol

tolilet.gif

:)

too bad this hidden vehicle has no weapons or specials, but it does donuts like a mofo lol, and when you get off of it, it makes a "flush" noise lol

you must have all the settings jacked up . . . . . what FPS are you getting with that 4200?

I resized my pics for you guys since there will be quite a few.

pwned by Rocket Launcher!
die bitch.jpg

Manta Kicks ass on this map. My team won in like 3 mins both times!
mantapwned.jpg

I am learning to really love the Raptor. It pwns!
raptor1.jpg

These next 2 are the best place to kill the Core from. I just waited till my team captured the last node and wailed on it with missiles. LOL, They couldn't find me!
raptor2.jpg

Look at that poor bastard in Red trying to kill my teammate while I destroy the reactor.
raptor3.jpg

More Raptor pwnage!
raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

When it says "You've won the match!" Does that mean you personally or your team? I think it means team.

What was that onslaught map called?

And oh yeah loan me $30 so i can buy this game :)

Which map/gametype has the spaceship in outerspace shown on the back of the box?

The one with me in the Manta is Primeval.
The Raptor pwnage of the core map is Dria.
The other Raptor map is Red Planet, not to be confused with a shitty Val Kilmer movie. ;)
I don't have anymore money!:(

Spachip map is assault-mothership. It is a lot of fun but takes a few times to figure out how to destroy the shields to get inside. Once inside, you have to blow up some shit. If you are defending, the key to win is to have half your team constanly repairing the sentinels with the link gun while the other half holds off the attackers. Have fun!

I noticed that none of these shots are in Torlan. I see that this level is on the full game too but whenever I try to join a Torlan game, it tells me that the server is not up to date. Does this mean that the server browser is displaying the demo games too? If so, how do you differentiate Torlan retail and Torlan demo?

I've been able to play Torlan matches just fine but never actually joined a Torlan match , just went to it after the map changed. I'm sure that the retail server wouldn't use the demo ones. No one posted Torlan screens probably cause they are sick of seeing that map, playing it as well.

The ION Cannon is awesome!

I love the Assault RobotCity :)

AS-Mothership is a pain, I am not to fond of the flying...

I am getting over 60fps average with 1280x1024 and 4xAA/16xAF and every setting in the game to the maximum :) And EAX enabled...

The game is amazing :) Zero problems! Runs great!

Its definitely time for me to upgrade the Radeon 8500. Its so close to the announcements of the new gen of videocards though, that I'm holding off buying... Dont know how long I can be patient, its getting nervewracking.

Running 1024x768x32, no AA, 8xAF, ingame settings at medium texture quality, it sucks because every other component is kickass (P4 3.2 @ 3.568, Dual channel 1:1 at 2.5-3-3-6 timings, and a Dell P1130 Trinitron that can do 2048x1536 @ 75 hz)

Zenops why not buy a 9700 Pro or 9800Pro? When the new ones come they will be $400 from the start unless your willing to give that much for one? I've seen 9700pro on the forums for $150-$160 shipped which IMO is a good deal.

damnit, another new game i gotta get ...

I finally picked up CoD last week ... BFV this week ... FarCry next week ... When the hell am I supposed to find time to play all those plus this one?!?!

Grr.

The game definitely kicks ass. I'd saw it it a top contender for game of the year. AS-Mothership is more fun once you are on foot. Flying those ships sucks with a mouse and it is nearly impossible to tell how far or close the enemy ships are.

Beat this daredevil :)

wow.JPG

~~ Not Photochopped ~~

And the 100 percent with the "landing on the enemy" kill

100.JPG

Back