USPS sending 4 free at home covid tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it going !
Job protection for my place, we will get hit soon , Xmas 2.0

Ashamed? Cold, wet and scared? The Sanatorium is abandoned property in the Commonwealth States, and State hood demands that a Formal Modern Latin term be what describes any illness. No such term as Corona that would be understood by the World wide scientific community.

Okay, call me crazy but do people feel the need to get tested for COVID? I mean it's not like there are a lot of viruses going around right now, so if you end up getting sick (high temp, possible low blood Ox), well, you pretty much know what you've got. Obviously if you end up with a bad case and need to be treated you will need to be tested by a doctor or sexy nurse, but if you going to stay home to deal with it, what's the need other than bragging rights?

Okay, call me crazy but do people feel the need to get tested for COVID? I mean it's not like there are a lot of viruses going around right now, so if you end up getting sick (high temp, possible low blood Ox), well, you pretty much know what you've got. Obviously if you end up with a bad case and need to be treated you will need to be tested by a doctor or sexy nurse, but if you going to stay home to deal with it, what's the need other than bragging rights?
I just want too see if I get a positive result if I use it. I got a feeling I will even tho I haven't been sick the entire "pandemic".

I just want too see if I get a positive result if I use it. I got a feeling I will even tho I haven't been sick the entire "pandemic".
I hadn't thought of that, but do the nasal swab tests function as antibody test to determine previous (not active) infection? I know you can get a blood test for this (they do this when I donate blood).

I gotta show a negative test for a concert in a few months. So I'm just preparing for that.

With omicron I'd be more interested if I already had it or not. Considering how easily it spreads everybody is going to have it, experts say, I think they make sense.

If you're traveling a lot it's good to know you're clean before/after travel. Oh and forget the doc and Hello Nurse!:

I hadn't thought of that, but do the nasal swab tests function as antibody test to determine previous (not active) infection? I know you can get a blood test for this (they do this when I donate blood).
Nope, antibody tests are different.

Thanks really appreciate it. Even though I work at the hospital and I can get tested anytime, it's good to have a set of my own kit at home.

I wonder if anal swabbing will give me an accurate result with these kits....🤔

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-Covid-two-weeks-Winter-Olympics-begin.html
Wow, just wow. Anal rapage by chinese hands at the olympics...brought to you by the same people who brought you the wuhan virus...

Geez, why don't they just draw blood and do labs that way? Isn't that the 100% method?

Probably not crazy, but then again the symptoms tend to overlap other things, fatigue? Damn I've had COVID since my kid was born... and that was WAY before COVID was a thing. But in all seriousness the tests are primarily for my kiddo, who's not supposed to go to school if sick, and while they don't need to report the actual cause of sickness it's common courtesy to do so.

Low blood Ox was before omicron when Covid went to lungs, this is not the case with omicron, no lung damage.

Yeah, received mine in the mail...

They are made in China! LOL how absurd!

Might as well throw them in the trash.

Aren't 90% of medical supplies coming from China? I think Trump started doing something about it but ... resurrecting manufacturing is not as easy as shutting it down.

Aren't 90% of medical supplies coming from China? I think Trump started doing something about it but ...
Yep, all the PPE comes from China too, the box of masks we use at work says "Manufactured in Hubei Province, Wuhan China"...how ironic.

Aren't 90% of medical supplies coming from China? I think Trump started doing something about it but ... resurrecting manufacturing is not as easy as shutting it down.
Yeah kind of hard to do something about it when all the major manufacturers of PPE (e.g. 3M) set up shop over there long ago.

Okay, call me crazy but do people feel the need to get tested for COVID? I mean it's not like there are a lot of viruses going around right now, so if you end up getting sick (high temp, possible low blood Ox), well, you pretty much know what you've got.
Not true, I've seen several people who got sick but tested negative. It's not like colds and the seasonal flu suddenly don't exist.

Not true, I've seen several people who got sick but tested negative. It's not like colds and the seasonal flu suddenly don't exist.
Most people testing "positive" since omicron arrived only come back for coronavirus 229e which is literally the common cold. And last year pretty much every flu case in existence came back as positive for covid 19. This thing is a scam on so many levels and the 5 hour senate hearing the other the day exposed some of it.

What a nice way to fuck the USPS workers over after peak season by offering something free.

Its so nice of the fairies from the ether to conjure up covid tests that cost no money at all to anybody. Oh wait, no, its not actually free you just don't pay for it up front.

Heres a hint: part of the reason the USPS killed off delivery standards was to set up facilities for distributing this crap. I've been working in one non-stop for weeks trying to get everything set up instead of doing my regular job, so have many people I work with.

Yeah, received mine in the mail...

They are made in China! LOL how absurd!

Might as well throw them in the trash.
Why would you throw them in the trash?
The country of origin makes no difference.
If I'm not mistaken the theranos machines were made in the United States. -shrug-

Why would you throw them in the trash?
The country of origin makes no difference.
If I'm not mistaken the theranos machines were made in the United States. -shrug-
I'm not gonna throw em away, it just pisses me off that we can't get things that are made here. Especially since this god forsaken virus escaped from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back