Using YouTube To Study Effects of Hallucinogen Salvia

HardOCP News

[H] News
YouTube, the shortcut that allows researchers a way to avoid doing any hands-on research. :rolleyes:

Normally what we like to do when we are interested in a drug is take it into the lab, have subjects use it and document the effects. But this is time consuming and expensive, and for salvia divinorum I could not do even this. We did not know the effects, and we did not know how safe it was.

Lots of the videos on youtube show people smoking salvia but they aren't using a hot enough heat source to get the full effects of salvinorin A.

WOW, I thought it said "smoking saliva"..... and I was like :eek:

all these kiddish, unprofessional vids have ruined any potential this drug has.

once again, another drug banned to keep us from experiencing outside of this reality. the knowledge oppressors win again.

Lots of videos on YouTube look like the were made by people on drugs ;)

Sad, but true.

If you're bored late at night, delve into the darker areas of Youtube. It's like "4chan-tube" the deeper you go.

The things I've seen, man. The things I've seen. :eek:

They certainly shouldn't be using those videos for research, some of them are known to be completely made up. Why people are faking Salvia trips isn't totally understood, but they most definitely are.

Miley Cyrus is the salvia poster child..... how embarrassing. You're Miley fucken Cyrus, you can afford the good drugs. Why are you smoking salvia on camera with losers and acting like an idiot?

Back