User CP baby!

vmerc

Limp Gawd
I love it, but I think it's lying to me. I just don't know if I can continue a relationship with a module that tells me that my subscribed threads have replies but no views! I'm hoping that the forum admins can help us stay together by explaining how this might happen.

the views are updated every 15-30 minutes or so...
whereas the replies show up as they happen..

No need to panic...

It's a trick......it's done that way to confuse members :p

Kodiak Star is correct :cool:

MajorDomo said:
It's a trick......it's done that way to confuse members :p

Kodiak Star is correct :cool:

Yeah but I noticed when I close my browser and come back to [H]ard|Forum, that my subscribed topics will be bolded (Like it has a new reply) but it's just the same old reply I just made.

MajorDomo said:
Try completely logging out of the [H] before you close your browser.

not me, if someone wants to make post on my account go for it, it only makes my post counts higher :D With that said, I'm not the person taht a makes the drunken post. :cool:

(21) Each Hard|Forum member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS, unless otherwise authorized by a Hard|Forum Administrator. Protect your password and your account. You are responsible for your account regardless of compromise or stolen password.

This basically means that you are responsible for the actions of whoever uses your account logon......so take that for what it's worth ;)

Back