user breaks agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaX

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a problem with a user. We agreed that i would buy his samsung 830 ssd but my funds wont clear till 8/17 tomorrow. He agreed he would sell it to me on the agreed date. Then he goes ahead and breaks the agreement and sells to someone else. As far as im concerned he sidestepped me didnt tell me about which i believe is a dishonest move. I told him to mark it pending which he did. He still sidestepped me.

That's a shitty thing to do on his part, but there's nothing you can do about it.

I've seen this happen here numerous times. As it is typical for someone to go ahead to get the money right then from another buyer. They look at it like; "If I wait that guy may not pay the money and this guy has it now."

Or the other guy offered more money then what you was going to pay the seller. But as others said, mark him down to not deal with and move on. You should put his name in here so we can all add him to our list also. Thanks

did he agree to sell it to you depending on whether or not he got another offer before your funds cleared?...that's what I would have done...holding only benefits the buyer and the dude doesn't really have any obligation to hold as his primary motivation is to sell

Ill post the messages and the user tomorrow. Im having a bad day and this just makes it worst.

If you haven't paid, it's not yours.

Sure, it wasn't "nice" for the seller to say he'd hold it - but buyers DO back out from time to time. A bird in the hand...

Ill post the messages and the user tomorrow. Im having a bad day and this just makes it worst.

Please don't. Whatever you choose to do elsewhere is up to you, but if we had a TTT thread bitching about everyone who backed out of a deal it would be all this section was filled up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back