Used XB1 and PS4 games at Redbox $5 - Doom, Deus Ex, Dark Souls 3, etc.

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
http://www.redbox.com/games

Redbox has several used games for sale for $4.99 where available. This deal has been going for several days so there may not be much to pick from...sorry
  • Doom
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • WWE 2K17
  • NBA 2K17
  • Madden 2K17
  • Fallout New Vegas (XB1 and 360)
I was able to pick up Doom at a local Redbox. Wanted Deus Ex and DS3, but they were all 40+ miles away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vokar
like this
Grabbed Doom for $5 and FFxv for $10. Hope they aren't to scratched up. Thanks for the heads up.

Doom and FFXV where damn near mint. I did have a fuck up with my copy of FFXV being some kung fu movie with a barcode donut taped on the center. I called customer service and refund is on the way...just stopped along the way home from work and picked it up from a different redbox.

Forgive my ignorance: do you purchase these directly from their kiosks? If so, I'm guessing there's no way of knowing which games are on sale in your area without doing it the old fashioned way?

Forgive my ignorance: do you purchase these directly from their kiosks? If so, I'm guessing there's no way of knowing which games are on sale in your area without doing it the old fashioned way?

I'm not sure if you can purchase the games from the kiosks. Easiest is to go to the website and it will tell what games are available at each station. Buy from the website, bring the card you used to pay with, scan it at the kiosk, and you get the disc.

My copy of Doom looked perfect. Haven't tried it yet...probably need to to make sure it's not some cheesy romcom with a printed label. :)

Yes, you can buy them at the kiosks.

Doom and FFXV where damn near mint. I did have a fuck up with my copy of FFXV being some kung fu movie with a barcode donut taped on the center.

Which kung-ful movie? That might have been a hotter deal than getting FFXV. :)

Reactions: Vokar
like this
No point in getting, well, any of the games in the first post since they're on PC, but I did snag a copy of Everybody's Golf for $10.
Disk looked close to perfect, thanks to Blurays being quite scratch resistant.

Back