Use Smartphone 4G LTE for browsing internet and cable high speed internet for downloading and upload

ng4ever

2[H]4U
Is there anyway to do this ?

Right now my internet service provider is having issues where websites sometimes load but other times get stuck having to refresh the page. Don't worry I know it is not me because there is 100s of people complaining right now about the same issue. Streaming video can be a issue too thank god I don't do it that often.

Basically what I want to do is using two internet connections. Just one wireless from my phone, so my 4G LTE wireless connection just to surf the internet, maybe stream short videos too, but when I say short I mean short. Any other video that is long I want to watch I will download first. Then my other Cable High Speed Internet connection to download and upload content whenever I do that. Basically as in downloading a program exe, downloading from usenet, etc.

Let me get this straight.... your cable modem is one Internet connection, your cell phone 4G acting as a hot spot is the other internet connection, the client devices are things like PC and TV's?

Back