Use Iphone without sim as player?

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Well the plan is to get the Bold and an Itouch...but since i already have an iphone, can I just pull the sim out and use it as my player?.....dont i just loose phone functions?

well seems you "can" use it as a player but without the sim you can no longer update it.

Just pop in the sim for updates ;)

Alternatively, hawk the iPhone on ebay. Profit. :D

Yeah, especially if it's a first gen. You could probably buy yourself a new touch and still come out with some money in your wallet.

Yeah, especially if it's a first gen. You could probably buy yourself a new touch and still come out with some money in your wallet.

The new price dropped touch + A LOT of money in your pocket. Enough for... Hookers and Blow!

....gave up blow.

Interesting..if i get the blackberry bold on ATT and keep the Iphone, I cound swap the sim out? when i wanted to do an update on the iphone?

Should be able to... A lot of people will actually buy your old iPhone for a pretty penny because it isn't 3G and as such will give 'em better battery life in many cases (a lot of areas have spotty 3G coverage, or none at all). Could get a higher capacity iPod Touch with what you get off it and still come out ahead.

Back