USB bluetooth dongle that offers LDAC?

So I'm considering ordering the Drop Pandas when they are released, and I see they offer LDAC.
Now, what I say next might make me sound like a noob, but I understand LDAC offers superior sound quality over aptxHD, so I figured I would try to go for it.
However, I can't find any dongle or bluetooth card that offers LDAC, I know Sony owns LDAC, but do they even license it to anyone?

Other than using a Sony cellphone, I'm not sure how people are listening to an LDAC stream.

Any suggestions to get LDAC running on my media server, so I can listen to LDAC quality audio via bluetooth?

after digging this is what i found:

"This issue is that Microsoft has to build in LDAC and AptX support for Windows 10, which it hasn't done and there are no stated plans to do so. Or a third party would have to build it, and that is very unlikely unless it's someone like Sony who owns LDAC."

probably isnt gonna happen.

I use an EarStudio ES100 mkII with my phone for LDAC on regular earbuds. Android Pixel devices support LDAC too. You might be able to use the EarStudio via USB this way, but not sure. Why not use a mobile device instead?

Solution is to dump Windows10 and use linux instead. It has LDAC support.

Back