[Urgent]Sound/Video Choppy

ptrobot

n00b
I bought a new sound blaster z, after installing I realize after few minutes of audio playback, the audio stopped, I tried playing a youtube video, there is no sound and the video was choppy and slow. For example, i played the video for 15 sec, however the video playback shows it only played 3 sec of the video, which means my com is playing the video at a rate of 1:5 seconds ratio.

The below are the ways I have tried
1) Reinstall windows7 n download the latest driver from creative.
2) Reinstall windows8 n download the latest driver from creative.
3) sent to creative support centre, the technical support tested the sound card has no problem, so there is no way i can RMA this product

The only way to get the audio back is by changing the speaker properties default format. However, it plays the audio for a few minutes and problem reoccur again.

This is my computer setup
Processor: i5-750
Motherboard: p7p55dLE
Video: 460GTX
Ram: 16GB
Sound card: Sound Blaster Z

A lot of people suggest that my com is too slow and make the video choppy, but there is no issue before I install this sound card. Anyone know how to fix it please help?

You may need to turn off your onboard audio in bios. If the realtek audio is enabled, things like this can occur.

Yes I disabled the the onboard audio in bios. I realized everytime a fresh install of the driver, I manage to play the device without problem. However after a shutdown or restart, the problem will occur.

Back