URGENT: Anyone from UK with PS2 magazine and scanner.

Umm, does it say so in the article ? In the magazine ?
As long as you write where it came from its legal where i live, dunno how it is where you live though.....:rolleyes:

Heard of... "without the express written permission" ? "Image courtesy of...." ?

This forum is in the USA. Therefore, "Could a nice person with that mag scan the pics and either post them here...?" violates the rules, specifically this one: "You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity."

Besides, if you had either "the express written permission" or the "courtesy of" the magazine in question, you wouldn't need to be on here begging for scanned images.

Originally posted by Cardboard Hammer
This forum is in the USA. Therefore, "Could a nice person with that mag scan the pics and either post them here...?" violates the rules, specifically this one: "You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity."

Besides, if you had either "the express written permission" or the "courtesy of" the magazine in question, you wouldn't need to be on here begging for scanned images.

pwned! :D

Heh, but really, yeah, bad.

Originally posted by Cardboard Hammer
This forum is in the USA.

Ohh, doesnt say that anywhere, this is an international dotcom address and not dotUS, but ofcourse, i could have done a WHOIS on the site :D

Besides, if you had either "the express written permission" or the "courtesy of" the magazine in question, you wouldn't need to be on here begging for scanned images. [/B]

Umm, why's that ? i can easily have that without having the material !!!! :p

:D

You dont have experience dealing with companies on this kind of thing, do you? If you had what he mentioned, the company would most likely provide you with materials and information well before the magazine even got to your country. Possibly sending you a copy of the magazine before most people.

Point is, if you want to do it the correct and legal way, contact the company. Oh, and yes it does say so in the magazine, and I dont care where you live, it is illegal. Magazine companies refuse to ship to countries where their copyright laws are not upheld.

Back