Uranus Might Have Moons We’ve Never Seen Before

HardOCP News

[H] News
And the award for unintentionally funny headline of the day goes to this article. I can now spend the rest of the day walking up to people and talking about all the new things we have discovered on Uranus. :D

Uranus may have two small moons that no one has ever seen, orbiting closer to the planet than any of its other satellites and making wavy patterns in the planet’s rings. The ice giant has 27 known moons, far fewer than the 67 and 62 of its neighbours Jupiter and Saturn, respectively. Uranus is a smaller planet, which may explain the difference.

Didn't that planet get renamed to stop all those silly jokes? I think it's now "Urectum", right?

I read a think-tank article about the many faces of uranus the other day, which also stated that they're often reflected in its moons. Who'd a thunk being able to hold a mirror using little more than some sort of sphincter could prove that there's life on and/or in uranus. Kinda makes you wonder what will come out of stink tanks next.

"Uranus may have two small moons that no one has ever seen" Makes me think of a guy needing to get out of the basement and find a girl.

The best thing is that you don't need a telescope to see Uranus -

Just a mirror.

"Uranus may have two small moons that no one has ever seen" Makes me think of a guy needing to get out of the basement and find a girl.

17718163.jpg

Back