uptick in users leaving "wtb" messages on profile pages?

• Thread starter Deleted member 89018
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 89018

Seen a pickup in these recently, and in all cases it's not possible to send the user a PM - post count too low.

I have been just deleting them from my profile page, in the few cases where the user has been able to get a PM I've continued the conversation there, but for the others: Should we report these users, or just ignore them?

I know one of the reasons the post count limitation for PMs was put in place was because of people trying to scam up FSFT, so I feel like using profile messages to try and communicate a sale/purchase is just people trying to find a way to get around the rule.

Seen a pickup in these recently, and in all cases it's not possible to send the user a PM - post count too low.

I have been just deleting them from my profile page, in the few cases where the user has been able to get a PM I've continued the conversation there, but for the others: Should we report these users, or just ignore them?

I know one of the reasons the post count limitation for PMs was put in place was because of people trying to scam up FSFT, so I feel like using profile messages to try and communicate a sale/purchase is just people trying to find a way to get around the rule.

report them and I'll ban the account on the spot. if they can't follow our simple rules,we dont need them here.

Back