UPS Having Trouble Handling Holiday Online Orders

Refused delivery on a Newegg package on Nov.24 & the item has yet to reach Newegg.

It's been sitting at the UPS Baldwin Park, CA facility since Dec.01

Hope they sort it out soon, got $200 dollars on my CC tied up.

Denver Post had an article today saying seasonal drivers were hired at $28.50 and no problem finding people.

There is a difference in finding people to say yes and finding people capable of actually doing the job. I'd love a link to that article though if there's an online copy.

There is this one guy on a local route he is so damn Fast I never seen anyone get out of the truck and go up to the Stoop or porch with his speed it's a guy in his 20s but that guy is a gem but they again he sits on his butt most of the time in a truck =) Not saying it's fun because I'm sure you have Heavy stuff ect...

My local USPS carrier station has resorted to marking half my packages as "undeliverable as addressed" instead of even bothering to try to deliver them all. I know it's a crock of shit too as they're all addressed in the same way using the address from my Paypal account. I've even had one package of two sent back as undeliverable even though the other package with it came through fine and was addressed the same way. Two of the vendors even provided photo proof of the address they used being correct.

Two days this week I've had packages delivered while I was getting ready to leave the house, before 5:00 am. They're starting crazy early.

Back