UPS Extra Special Delivery Story of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
If UPS hasn't showed up with your video card yet today, he's probably just detained, your delivery will be along shortly. :D

The unidentified 26-year-old victim said driver Walter Flowers had delivered a package to her home on Tuxedo Road in San Carlos on Wednesday and then subsequently left. Flowers, 43, then allegedly returned to her home about 15 minutes later when the woman spotted him spying on her in a hallway outside the bathroom.

funny cause i just got my RMA UPS tracking number from MSI lol...

Screw UPS, waiting for my 670 until Monday because it magically decided to stay in Cali for 12 hours then another 12 hours in Kentucky. Worldwide Expedited my ass. Sticking with Fedex learned my lesson trying them again.

Maybe it's because I'm from Texas, but if a person I don't know is in my hallway, they'd better run quick because I'm getting the gun.

Sure he was just peeping - but if he was crazy enough to enter her home and watch her/fap/whatever it doesn't take that much extra 'crazy' to go from peeping to sexual assault.

My money says he will be a repeat offender soon at his new job. UPS had better fire his ass.

Not that its at all okay to be a creepy guy who's doing lewd peeping in a hallway, but why don't people lock their doors? If I'm going to get nude and play with my rubber ducky, I'm going to be sure the door to the outside world is secured from pervy psychos.

Screw UPS, waiting for my 670 until Monday because it magically decided to stay in Cali for 12 hours then another 12 hours in Kentucky. Worldwide Expedited my ass. Sticking with Fedex learned my lesson trying them again.

KY is the hub. Just about anything UPS goes through there.

That is such a weird story, and almost seems like a 'me too!' story. UPS runs at all different times of the day (sometimes they deliver at 10AM, other times at 7PM, it isn't any consistent pattern from any UPS guy I've ever seen when they're delivering to residences), so that means for that woman to be telling the truth she had to be standing nude in front of her window pretty much the majority of the day everytime she was expecting a delivery for him to twice come into her yard and then see her nude through the window she was standing in front of. Plus, if you're standing nude in front of a window, and somebody sees you, you yell go away, they immediately go away, have you really been 'victimized'?

So... She was in the nude in front of a window and someone was looking through and saw her twice.. Sounds like she should invest in some shades...

Back