Uplift Desks

Blackstone

2[H]4U
Anyone using these and can you post pics of your setup and explain your experience. Positive, negative?

I am thinking about getting an L shaped uplift.

My son has had one for about a year now and really likes it. He just has the traditional rectangular style.

Sitting down all day in office work will kill you slowly but surely
That's why I bought a standing desk. Regular rectangular shape, dunno if they build L-shaped ones though.

They are comfortable desks and very versatile. Very important to get a decent adjustable chair too

So the wife wanted one of these and we looked at both autonomous and uplift. Initially she was set on autonomous, but the uplift actually ended up being a better value for the money since it comes with a 10yr warranty (from what I remember). It is definitely a solid, professional level desk that would be at home in any professional high-rise office. These are not just a home office desk, but the real deal. Ours is just the standard square with the c-shaped legs.

All the parts had weight and heft that just screamed 'heavy duty'. I'm glad we got the wheels for it because the fully assembled desk would have been very heavy to lug from the living room to the corner of the bedroom where she uses it. The height adjustment is fast and slick, using a two motor system that ramps up and slows down. The cable stays and management is great and all the little options like outlets, etc are well made and are on par with the quality of the desk.

All in all, it was a big investment for us, but considering the warranty on it and how it is built, I doubt we will need another desk for the rest of our lives. They even have an extended warranty if you need an even longer warranty. Highly recommended. (y)(y)

Bit late but the wife and I both have uplift desks.

Things a tank, but as mentioned thing is friggin heavy as fuuuuuuu,

If you are thinking Gee, I might move this sometime. Get the friggin casters.

The shipping of the top and we ordered a side extension for the desk. The top had a minor scratch in it from the packaging being not enough I don't think. It was minor enough to go 'Lame' but not enough to complain to them. The desk extension however, took a pretty huge blow and dented the extension really badly in a spot. Uplifts response was, ship us a new one, and telling us to keep the other.

So, the wife just used that extension to put a catbed on her desk, lol.

Back