Uplay outage, etc

pek

prairie dog
Yep, I got this, too. Damn online requirements to play a game I (bought) (bought rights to play) was loaned to me by Ubisoft. THEIR server is down, and I can't play my game.

I got the:

"Please note that this is a visual error caused by a degradation."

error.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Yep, I got this, too. Damn online requirements to play a game I (bought) (bought rights to play) was loaned to me by Ubisoft. THEIR server is down, and I can't play my game.

I got the:

error.

Yup. Whatever the hell that means.

Force offline mode is the only shot.

Ridiculous.

Domingo

Fully [H]
Last month I had a similar issue where Uplay wasn't showing any of my games. They were there and could be accessed via running the game executables, but they were totally missing from Uplay's UI. They eventually fixed it, but it took weeks. I really like Ubisoft's recent games, but Uplay has gotten more clumsy with time.

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie

I got the:

error.

Maybe they will change their mind about Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (or whatever it was called) that was to force online always for the SP mode.

Oh wait, this is Ubisoft.

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Visual error caused by degradation?

Are they referring to inactivity time auto logout?

pek

prairie dog
dunno what it was, but back up now.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

4saken

[H]F Junkie
if you disable 2FA when this crap happens to uplay it bypasses the logout error. but yeah that was bad yesterday.

like this

Majinhoju

[H]ard|Gawd
I was spammed with a whole bunch of two factor code emails a couple days ago. Not sure if it's related, I changed my password just in case.

like this