UPLAY 4th of July sale.

How's the season pass for FC4? Worth it or just worthless missions/filler?

How's the season pass for FC4? Worth it or just worthless missions/filler?

I bought FC4 Gold a week ago during the Steam sale. Lots of extra missions that is nice to get sidetracked away from the usual stuff of liberating bases, comandeering radio tower, etc.

Any Assassins Creed fan that hasn't played Black Flag needs to get that game ASAP, or if you're just a fan of pirate games/theme. It was the most fun I have had with a game in years.

Any Assassins Creed fan that hasn't played Black Flag needs to get that game ASAP, or if you're just a fan of pirate games/theme. It was the most fun I have had with a game in years.

I'm surprised the sale price for Black Flag hasn't gone lower. It's almost 2 years since release and the lowest I think I've seen is $20.

It was down to $10 on Steam during the last winter sales.
Wish I grabbed it then :(

I haven't played but all of the first level, but Black Flag is really leagues ahead out of most of the AC titles from what little experience I did have. The graphics on that tropical island especially are beautiful. Now if only it wasn't FPS locked. =_=;

Granted at 1440p it can push many configurations to their knees anyway, should you choose to turn everything up.

I haven't played but all of the first level, but Black Flag is really leagues ahead out of most of the AC titles from what little experience I did have. The graphics on that tropical island especially are beautiful. Now if only it wasn't FPS locked. =_=;

Granted at 1440p it can push many configurations to their knees anyway, should you choose to turn everything up.

You're missing out! The first level was just a tech demo compared to what happens when the game finally opens up. When I first played I thought the first hour was just "Oh another Assassins Creed but in a jungle this time..." then I got the ship and was just wowed by the grand scale of the game.

Oh, I plan on getting back to it, but I decided that I would play through the previous games first. I forgot where I left off. I know I finished (or rather trudged through...) Brotherhood. I'm not sure whether I've started Revelations or not. Haven't started on 3 yet. So pretty much need to do Revelations and 3. Thing is, to me they did a really unwelcome thing by introducing "full" sync objectives, which really pissed me off. I played through it, but I hated Brotherhood pretty much all of the way through. Probably what's keeping me away from Revelations and 3. Need to build up some resolve to hate my way through a game, you know?

Is AC: Rogue on sale? (work firewalls blocking me) If you liked Black Flag you should like this. It's more or less the same but with some new upgrades to the ship.

Oh, I plan on getting back to it, but I decided that I would play through the previous games first. I forgot where I left off. I know I finished (or rather trudged through...) Brotherhood. I'm not sure whether I've started Revelations or not. Haven't started on 3 yet. So pretty much need to do Revelations and 3. Thing is, to me they did a really unwelcome thing by introducing "full" sync objectives, which really pissed me off. I played through it, but I hated Brotherhood pretty much all of the way through. Probably what's keeping me away from Revelations and 3. Need to build up some resolve to hate my way through a game, you know?

I know it sucks, that's why I loved Black Flag. It's all the good parts from the AC series and none of the bad, except for the out of animus levels which is very minimal in black flag thankfully.

never heard of that site before, picked up the black flag season pass pretty cheap, and as of right now no issues with it, activated fine and whatnot

Just use G2A Shield "just in case", because you never know. I've used them for several years now, have yet to have any title removed from Origin or Steam for any reason.

right on, for the price the extra buck for the G2A shield didnt hurt anything,
thanks for the link :)

Back