Upgrade question with Windows XP

MrToilet

Weaksauce
So I'm upgrading to an Nforce 4 SLI X16 board and PCI-E video card (Asus A8N32 + 7900GT) from an Nforce 3 GB mobo and AGP (Gigabyte K8NSC-939 + 6800). Here's my question:

Should I reinstall Windows XP completely from scratch, do a repair install with the CD, or am I okay just deleting all the Nvidia drivers (chipset, video card, etc) from the Add Programs window and reinstalling with the new chipset drivers? I have the OS on a separate partition than my apps and games, but I don't know if I'll have to re-install everything if I delete the Windows partition.

Thanks!

What's so hard about a format? I do a format everynow and then! nothing beats the fresh feel of a new format! especially if you're upgrading the mobo i say it's a must

Hee Hee, is a reformat as fresh and refreshing as a nice douche, or a foamy sudsy bubble bath? :)

MaXimus said:
What's so hard about a format? I do a format everynow and then! nothing beats the fresh feel of a new format! especially if you're upgrading the mobo i say it's a must
There's nothing wrong with a format, but if everything is working fine, there isn't a need to go through the extra steps, if there's a way that takes much much less time.

Back