EVGA 9800GTX+ SC 778------------:confused::confused::confused:
500GB SEAGATE 32MB :mad:
SeaSonic M12-500 500W PSU
Cooler Master RC-690
CORSAIR DDR2 XMS2 4096MB (2GBx2) DUAL CHANNEL 800MHZ CL4
ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 Premium
Nanoxia FX12 120mm Case Fan PWM

Samsung 2253BW LCD 22'' 2MS

I NEED THIS COMPUTER FOR GAMING DOS THE 750I GOOD ? THE MEMMORY ? AND THE VGA THINK TO CHANGE THE HDD TO RAPTOR ITS MAKE IT BETTER ?

I PLAY IN CRYSIS WH AND ALL THE NEW GAMES IN XXXHIGH

what i need to upgrade dos the raptor help dos the SLI HELP OR TO Buy a new "BFG"260MC ? PLZ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ,,, WHAT ABOUT THE MMMORY ??? HELP

uhmm...your current setup is already good as it gets assuming you just spent heaps of cash into it recently like you mentioned. If you change to Raptor the only benefits you will get is faster windows startup time and able to start and complete applications much quicker and also file transfers. You won't really see any big or huge noticable improvement in games prob 5-10 secs off load times so yeah, I will just leave it as it is for now if I were in your shows. And your memory is top memory and is very good. Nothing to worry about there too. Happy Gaming

Your current system is fine... Though you need to oc your cpu to make sure your not bottlenecking the gpu... Its easy to do and its like getting free speed---- why not do it :)

2nd-- i guess you can upgrade your gpu-- its not top of the line but its a nice card you have now... NV(if rumors are correct) will be coming out on the 15th with a update to the 280gtx-- so you might want to wait and see what is going to come out...

The bottom line is, yes you can get a little more out of the system but its going to cost you a bunch of money for very little return... If it was me-- id oc my cpu and gpu--- then sit back and see what comes out in the next week or so .. When NV or ati comes out with a new monster gpu-- jump on that and youll be in good shape...

ps-- i wouldn't get the raptors-- they cost alot and you can get a WD 640wwks that has the dual platters ---- for half the price with almost the same speeds..

^ uhmm no...not almost the same speed..about 20% more speed. If he is talking about the new VelociX Raptor 300GB ones. And theres not much benefit from paying more for those, except faster startup load times and file transfering..< Really not needed.

If you want a better GPU get a 280 GTX or even a 4870x2 or you can wait for the 290 GTX, whenever thats coming out.

The rest of the specs look fine.

The upgrade from a 9800GTX+ to a GT200 series is going to be incremental at best. Save your money for when something better comes out. You hard drive is fine. I wouldn't spend the money if I were you.

I just had another thorough look at his spec....I'm surely amazed at how his 500watt little box psu can power up his system!

I just had another thorough look at his spec....I'm surely amazed at how his 500watt little box psu can power up his system!
are you kidding? he has a fairly basic setup and his whole system wouldnt even pull near 300 watts under load. any quality 500 watt psu can power what he has with plenty of room to spare. hell he would be fine even with a gtx280 in there and overclocking.

here you go. a system with a faster cpu than his and a 9800gtx+ would pull less than 250 watts. http://techreport.com/articles.x/15752/8

leave things as they are chief...

my specs are a considerable bit lower than yours and i game at a higher resolution

cod:wow - fc2 - fallout 3 - deadspace / they all play with high to max settings @ 1920x1200 - and im still running my trusty 8800gts 640 and an amd x2!

i really want to upgrade but the cost/perf. benefit just isnt there yet

keep your setup - game on, honestly the only games that are going to punk your system [read: gpu] are going to be crysis and c: warhead

don't spend $400+ just to get higher frames in 1 game - especially when that game is a freak of nature and has yet to be humbled by a single gpu solution

i really wanted the 200 series to own crysis - would have given me a reason to upgrade...

alas, ill be stomping necromorophs tonight at 1200p, all thanks to my trusty 8800 :)

are you kidding? he has a fairly basic setup and his whole system wouldnt even pull near 300 watts under load. any quality 500 watt psu can power what he has with plenty of room to spare. hell he would be fine even with a gtx280 in there and overclocking.

here you go. a system with a faster cpu than his and a 9800gtx+ would pull less than 250 watts. http://techreport.com/articles.x/15752/8

WOW thnx!

i'm from Israel so 500w to my system its a lot why i will till

here in Israel we use 220V so they made they psu 500 its about 1000 or less i don't know for usa and ....

so i have this system and its run fine and no noise from the fans and its in SLI mode

Back