Upgrade My 1090T or Just Buy Wife a FX-4100

JeffC

Weaksauce
OK I need to update my wife's system. She is running on an old mobo that only take DDR2 and she is only running 4GB and needs 8GBs. She is also running an older Phenom II x4 925.

Our original plan was to update my rig and then use those parts to update her's. I have an MSI 890FXA-GD70 with a Phenom II x6 1090T @stock 3.2 and 8GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1333.

After reading reviews and forums for the past 2 days I am now wondering if it is even worth it to try and upgrade my system to a FX series. If I am understanding things right just to get the same performance as I am getting with my 1090T I would have to go with either a FX-8120 or FX-8150. This puts me spending $30-$60 over what I was originally going to spend on a FX-6100.

So here are my questions:

1) Will I see a performance increase with the FX-8120 or will I have to go with the FX-8150?
2) If it is the 8150 is it worth dropping the $190 for?
3) Would I be better off to just get my wife a FX-4100/4170 and keep my 1090T?

My rig is for gaming, some video rendering (not much at all though), and work in PhotoShop.

Her rig is mostly a gaming rig. The reason we need to update it is due to some problems she is having in The Secret World and this past Guild Wars 2 BWE.

Thanks
Jeff C

IMHO it's not worth to upgrade to FX. Not exactly an upgrade. Wait for Piledriver.

So here are my questions:

1) Will I see a performance increase with the FX-8120 or will I have to go with the FX-8150?
2) If it is the 8150 is it worth dropping the $190 for?
3) Would I be better off to just get my wife a FX-4100/4170 and keep my 1090T?

My rig is for gaming, some video rendering (not much at all though), and work in PhotoShop.

Her rig is mostly a gaming rig. The reason we need to update it is due to some problems she is having in The Secret World and this past Guild Wars 2 BWE.

Thanks
Jeff C

1. you won't see much of an upgrade with either processor (8120/8150) and some cases it’s a downgrade. you'd have to OC the FX's to see an improvement but even then the 1090 would match it when OC'ed as well.

2. no, not really.

3. if you want to stay with AMD and need to update your partners now, purchase an updated 990FX MB (sabertooth r2 or the revised crosshair V) with 8/16/32GB RAM. use the new MB/RAM with your old 1090 and slide the 890 MB/8GB g.skill RAM over to your wife PC to use with her existing PII 925.
the PD 8320/8350 will be released in a few months, wait till then. when you have the new PD 8 core chip, drop that in your 990FX board then replace the 925 with the 1090 in your wife’s system.

the 8150 will be an improvement since you're not overclocking and there is a 400mhz base clock bump and up to 1ghz on turbo clock bump.

however it wouldn't be worth it, buy her a DDR3 mobo and ram, throw the 945 in there and call it a day.

Just to be clear, the 925 is DDR2 only so it will NOT work in the 890 Board. I would say, get a 990FX board and the 8150, overclock with an aftermarket heatsink and enjoy.

Also, you will be happy and more importantly, so will your wife with the 1090T and 890 board. If you do want to stick with the FX 6xxx series, I would go with the FX 6200 instead. Oh, and you will see a performance increase but this is really important, let go of the benchmarks that tell you nothing and enjoy the machine.

Just to be clear, the 925 is DDR2 only so it will NOT work in the 890 Board. I would say, get a 990FX board and the 8150, overclock with an aftermarket heatsink and enjoy.

Also, you will be happy and more importantly, so will your wife with the 1090T and 890 board. If you do want to stick with the FX 6xxx series, I would go with the FX 6200 instead. Oh, and you will see a performance increase but this is really important, let go of the benchmarks that tell you nothing and enjoy the machine.

The 925 is an AM3/AM2+ chip, the 920 is AM2+ only.

OK now I am confused. So will or won't the 925 handle DDR3? I was pretty sure it would but just a quick confirmation would be nice.

Also are there any potential specs on the PD 8320/8350 chips yet?

What aphasia suggested seems to be the most logical solution. Of course this is if 1) the 925 will run the DDR3 1333 and 2) the 8320/8350 are going to be an improvement over the 8120/8150.

@aphasia is there a reason the 2 boards you sugested are both ASUS mobos? Just asking cause I have had 2 ASUS boards over the last 10 years and one was DOA and the second died 2 weeks after I installed it. Luckly I had bought both from Amazon so the first went back for an exchange for my current MSI board. The second I tried to RMA and ASUS gave me such a hard time that Amazon agreed to just refund the board :(

Given that I am looking at these 2 990FX boards:

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional

So far I am leaning towards the GIGABYTE but that is only cause I have been meaning to pick up Diablo III ;)

Also does any one of a recommendation on what speed memory would be compatible with my 1090T and take advantage of the Piledriver when I upgrade?

Thanks
Jeff C

Edit: Just found this MSI 990FX board that I might go with MSI 990FXA-GD80V2. Other then it running hot I have had very good luck with my current MSI 890FXA-GD70.

Edit 2: According to Newegg the 925 has "Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller". So looks like I am back to aphasia plan :)

Last edited:
I recently switched from a 1090 at 4 GHz to a 8150. The 8150 is faster but has to be running 400 MHz faster to beat the 1090. The 8150 is binned higher than the 8120 so you'll get an easier overclock with it but it's not really worth it over the 8120.

The Phenom II X4 965 is running about $100 right now. Get one of those for the wife, bump the multiplier up a couple notches along with the CPU/NB and you'll have a very nice performing proc.

For yours, I'd wait for Piledriver since its coming out in just a couple months.

Phenom II x4 925 officially supports DDR2-1066 and DDR3-1333.

In your situation I would buy a new motherboard + DDR3 memory and possibly good heatsink for the wife.

The memory would be for your self or the wife, depending on need and greed.

You could go for some OC on the wife computer, if you buy a proper heatsink and motherboard.

OK Another quick question. This came up realizing that I am going to be moving CPUs to new boards I will need Thermal Compound. So I went to Newegg to stick some in my wish list and was dumbfounded. I have always thought that Thermal Compound was more of a one size fits all. I honestly have now clue what to buy here. There are so many option with such a large price variance that it left my head spinning.

The Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound seems to be one of the most popular. Is this a good choise?

Thanks again,
Jeff

Yes, Artic Silver 5 is a good thermal compound.

the difference between good and bad compound is typically a few degrees celcius under load.

Please update us on your plans :)

Forget AS5 it's good and I swore by it..but it's beaten by MX4 and Gelid GC-2 in performance
Go for the Gelid stuff you get a good quantity too more than enough for many applications. No burn in time either AS5 has had it's day IMO.

For high end Phenom II x6 users I would wait for piledriver. For 2/3/4 core AMD users I would say it's worthwhile to move to the 6/8 core/thread FX processors. For gamers well I'm not the best one to ask on that some seem to like the FX4100 for budget gamers. For application users I would say the FX4100 is not as quick as the 4 core AMD's bar possibly video encoding work where it should be faster..in other areas not so quick.

Yes, Artic Silver 5 is a good thermal compound.

the difference between good and bad compound is typically a few degrees celcius under load.

Please update us on your plans :)

Thanks runs2far. As for my plans. I am looking at getting one of these 3 mobos. Waiting for some input on which is the better but leaning to either the MSI or the GIGABYTE as I don't know much at all about ASRock.

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5
MSI 990FXA-GD80V2

I am going to put that board into my system with the 1090T. I am also going to get some faster memory for my system. I will then be putting my MSI 890FXA-GD70 with the DDR3 1333 and her 925 into my wife's system. I will most likely OC her 925 up to at least 3Ghz. Then when the Piledrivers launch I will put one of those in my rig and give the wive the 1090T and my daughter the 925.

I just don't see enough of a reason to drop $200 on an 8150 to replace my 1090T from everything I can see the 1090T and 1110T are still AMD's top 2 consumer CPUs. I also think it is more like my wife's mobo and/or the DDR2 that is causing the issues in TSW and GW2.

Jeff C

If I go with DDR3-1600 or DDR3-2133 will I have to down clock it for it to work with my 1090T? I would like to buy the faster memory now so I have it when I get the Piledriver rather then have to buy DDR3-1333 now and then buy the DDR3-2133 when I get the PD. of course if I do the my wife will get another 8GB of RAM.

Sorry for all the questions.

Jeff C

8150 from a 1090T is not worth it, the few places the 8150 really beats the 1090T is not worth buying a new CPU for.

Will Edit to comment on the three boards, but if MSI works for you, go for it.

From reflex99 at overclock.net AMD 990FX motherboard buyers guide

-990FXA-UD5:

Features:
-List price $190
-8+2 VRM setup; Driver Mosfets
-BIOS or Hybrid EFI or TouchBios
-3 way SLI and Crossfire (16x8x8x). The slot spacing on this board is kinda subpar. In 3 way setup, you will have to have the cards directly on top of eachother. In a 2 way setup, if you want to run 16x16x, you must also put the cards on top of eachoter. This board unlike the UD7, is probably one of the worst for PCIe slot layouts. They also put the top 1x slot right in front of the NB heatsink, making it almost useless for most cards.

-My take: This board is like a UD7 Junior. It has almost everything the UD7 has, minus the auxiliary power, debug LED, pwr/rst, and 4 way GPU abilities. Sadly, it also shares the same exact VRM setup as the UD7, so the bad vdroop is again apparent. This board is definetly not Gigabyte's best effort.

Pros:
-still has many features of the UD7
-overall high quality.
-priced well

Cons:
-vdroop...fo' real

-Fatal1ty 990FX Pro:

Features:
-List price $200
-12+2 VRM setup
-EFI
-2 way SLI and 3 way CFX (16x 16x, 4x); for Dual card setups, it can't get much better than this. It also features a full 7 slots. When you are using SLI/CFX, you still have open, 1 PCIe 1x, 1 PCI, and 1 PCIe 4x. I feel like they could have utilized more of the NB PCIe lanes, and allowed for true 3 way SLI/CFX.
-My take: reviews show this board performing well. The power plane seems to be very high quality, along with the rest of the board. It offers many features that more expensive boards offer. It has onboard pwr and rst switches, as well as a debug LED. It doesn't have aux. PCIe power, but since it can only realistically run 2 cards, this shouldn't be a problem. The Fatal1ty branding is kinda a turn off for some, but I personally like it. It also has ASRock's Xfast USB and LAN, which have been shown to improve throughput a bit. ASrock has come a long way in the past couple years, and it shows in this board.

Pros:
-12+2 ZOMG!
-I personally like the aesthetic
-slot spacing
-he11a 1337 gamin' theme yo'
-Johnathan Wendel has his face in the EFI
-Some reviews show this board performing significantly better than the competition with Zambezi CPUs.

Cons:
-2 way SLI/ only
-3 way CFX supported, but last slot is 4x
-costs as much as Sabertooth which offers 3 way sli/cfx.

-990FXA-GD80:

Features:
-List price $195
-8+2 phase VRM (driver mosfets)
-EFI
-3way SLI and Crossfire (16x8x8x). The layout for this board is almost identical to the CHV. MSI however took the liberty to add a PCIe1x slot above the top PCIE 16x slot. Just like the CHV this allows for efficient layout of multi card setups.

-My take- The GD80 represents a vast improvement for previous generations of top end MSi AMD boards. The power plane is significantly upgraded, and can now handle modern processors with failing. It features many of the features found on competing high end boards, like onboard power and reset switches, SATA3, USB3, Debug LED. In addition, it uses THX enhanced audio codecs, features MSI's OCGenie technology. Another thing i particularly like about this board is the angled USB3 header. This way it does not get blocked when using large GPUs. MSI's EFI implementation isn't quite as good as that of ASUS or ASRock, but it is still functional.

Pros:
-full utilization of expansion slots
-many many features
-cheaper than CHV
-overclocks well

Cons:
-debatable quality of power plane
-somewhat wonky EFI (people say they updated it, so it is better now)

Some reviews show this board performing significantly better than the competition with Zambezi CPUs, although this has yet to be 100% proven.

EDIT

I am normally a Gigabyte fan, but the 9xx series from them have not been great, in my opinion.
Asrock has an OK rep for good features at good price, but have a tendency to fail early in their life, according to what I read.
MSI is a toos up, some like it some hate it.
I guess you have to pick one of the three based on your best judgement.

1090T officially supports DDR3-1333 max, but 99% of all 1090T mobo combos allow running at unofficial DDR3-1600.
Do not expect noticeable gains when going above 1600 :)

EDIT EDIT:

The rated memory frequency, that you see when buying memory, is the max memory speed at a given set of timings.
The actual memory frequency is set by the memory controller and all DDR3 memory supports running at lower than rated frequencies.

Last edited:
OK now I am confused. So will or won't the 925 handle DDR3? I was pretty sure it would but just a quick confirmation would be nice.

Also are there any potential specs on the PD 8320/8350 chips yet?

What aphasia suggested seems to be the most logical solution. Of course this is if 1) the 925 will run the DDR3 1333 and 2) the 8320/8350 are going to be an improvement over the 8120/8150.

@aphasia is there a reason the 2 boards you sugested are both ASUS mobos? Just asking cause I have had 2 ASUS boards over the last 10 years and one was DOA and the second died 2 weeks after I installed it. Luckly I had bought both from Amazon so the first went back for an exchange for my current MSI board. The second I tried to RMA and ASUS gave me such a hard time that Amazon agreed to just refund the board :(

Given that I am looking at these 2 990FX boards:

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5

So far I am leaning towards the GIGABYTE but that is only cause I have been meaning to pick up Diablo III ;)

Also does any one of a recommendation on what speed memory would be compatible with my 1090T and take advantage of the Piledriver when I upgrade?

Thanks
Jeff C

Edit: Just found this MSI 990FX board that I might go with MSI 990FXA-GD80V2. Other then it running hot I have had very good luck with my current MSI 890FXA-GD70.

Edit 2: According to Newegg the 925 has "Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller". So looks like I am back to aphasia plan :)

it's good that we cleared up the DDR2/DDR3 confusion... when i typed up my original post i did check the AMD CPU spec list...
http://products.amd.com/en-us/DesktopCPUResult.aspx
and doubled-checked that your wife's PII 925 is AM3/AM3+ compatible...
http://products.amd.com/en-us/Deskt...2=&f3=&f4=&f5=&f6=&f7=&f8=&f9=&f10=&f11=&f12=

the specs of the up-coming PD (vishera) FX8320/8350 will be similar to the BD FX8120/8150 chips. 8 core, 8MB L2/8MB L3, AM3+ socket etc. the differences other than the revised/more efficient core is higher base clocks (BD's 3.6GHz vs PD's 4.0GHz). based on the reviews of Trinity (PD for mobile & FM1/FM2 socket) the vishera core 8350 should be around ~20% quicker than the 1st gen 8150 @ stock clocks/turbo. they (8350) are expected to run a bit cooler and use less power than BD as well.

regarding the Asus MB's, i mentioned those because i've used those exclusively in my primary PCs over the last 5+ years or so and been very happy with them. i also mentioned those 2 MB's specifically as they are the only 'revised' 990FX i've heard of to date. i'm sure the other motherboard manufacturers’ have updated 990FX boards in the pipe or even released. i've read about how some parts of the US have had terrible horror stories regarding Asus RMA's, however as i live in Australia, our experience with returns doesn't mirror that of our Nth American cousins in the northern hemisphere. if you've got your preferred MB brand (gigabyte, MSI, etc), then stick with them. when i got my Asus Crosshair V board over a year ago, i also considered the top-end gigabyte MB (my next favourite board maker). the reason i ultimately went with the CHV was the UEFI bios and the Intel LAN chip. the red & black colour scheme also played a small part (have a side panel window).

on memory, the 8350 will at least support DDR3 1866. when i purchase RAM i usually go 1 speed bin up from the recommended supported by the CPU/MB b/c i OC. overclocking memory is just a pain in my mind. higher spec'ed RAM will work fine with your Thuban based 1090 tho it'll probably pick the DDR3 1600 JEDEC/XMP profile unless you increase the FSB/HTT. probably stick with A-List memory (Corsair. G.Skill & Samsung) @ 1.5volts or lower.

OK Another quick question. This came up realizing that I am going to be moving CPUs to new boards I will need Thermal Compound. So I went to Newegg to stick some in my wish list and was dumbfounded. I have always thought that Thermal Compound was more of a one size fits all. I honestly have now clue what to buy here. There are so many option with such a large price variance that it left my head spinning.

The Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound seems to be one of the most popular. Is this a good choise?

Thanks again,
Jeff

AS5 is still the benchmark in my mind, i know i have a handful of AS5 tubes in my toolbox. recently tho i've been using 'Arctic Silver Céramique' b/c it's performance is identical to AS5. the other benefits of 'Céramique' is that its non conductive and not as viscous (spreads easier) as AS5. also AS5 has a curing time where as 'Céramique' does not. have a look at the 'hardwaresecrets' TIM roundup, it includes most of the commonly available thermal paste on the market, including 'AS5' & 'Céramique'.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Thermal-Compound-Roundup-January-2012/1468/5

there are a ton of other brand TIM which is as good or better than the Arctic Silver 5/Céramique but as others mentioned, the difference between them & 'toothpaste' is a few degrees C.

Last edited:
I would hold on to 1090T, but for wife you should upgrade. I saw a Good Deal for AMD A8-3850 $99 on Gadgetar, which will keep be a good upgrade plus good graphics for medium gaming.

Last edited:
Truth is, I have been regretting getting the 1090T over the 8150 last year. Overall, the owner consensus seems to be that the 8150 makes the computer run faster and smoother overall. However, now that I have the 1090T, getting the 8150 just does not make as much sense. (My proc will only overclock to 3.8GHz and runs much hotter than the 945 I had in the system, even overclocked.)

I think what you have decided to do is a good idea and should make you both happy. Heck, if the 925 still is holding her back, it will only be a couple of months more anyways.

Overall, the owner consensus seems to be that the 8150 makes the computer run faster and smoother overall.

I have a 1090T.
I don't know if that is the case with the 8150 as you mentioned.
The power that the 8150 pulls once you start to stress this cpu is not worth it.
Just stick in an ssd and problem solved. Much better upgrade than to swap from 1090T to a 8150.

Don't upgrade to a 8150 it isn't worth it! If you aren't overclocking, buy a cheapish air cooler (can usually buy a Cooler Master 212+ for $20 or less) and overclokc that 1090t to 4.0ghz. You should be able to oc your wife's cpu a bit as well but I don't know as much about her processor, I do have a 965BE but thats not exactly the same thing. If shes having issues upgrade her motherboard and OC just like yours then you wont have to upgrade anything.

If I go with DDR3-1600 or DDR3-2133 will I have to down clock it for it to work with my 1090T? I would like to buy the faster memory now so I have it when I get the Piledriver rather then have to buy DDR3-1333 now and then buy the DDR3-2133 when I get the PD. of course if I do the my wife will get another 8GB of RAM.

Sorry for all the questions.

Jeff C

Don't bother tested the FX with DDR 1333 and higher speeds.
Basically you won't even see the difference in performance.

Don't waste money on faster ram it's pointless for what you get (ie sod all back)
Just pushing up 100MHz will yield are bigger performance boost.

Yeah I agree. I went from 800 MHz DDR2 to 1600 MHz DDR3 and noticed no difference despite a 100% increase. I think the only place you'll see the difference is in benchmarks.

Is a new intel CPU/mobo out of the question?
Upgrade yours and give your wife your CPU/mobo/ram and sell or give away her old parts.

OP's talking about $100 procs so I doubt he'd want to spring for a new CPU, motherboard and copy of Win7. Unless he's going for benchmark records, his AMD setup will work just fine and save him a few hundred.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-fx-pentium-apu-benchmark,3120-10.html

Here are the insights I have for you OP:

• Upgrading your rig to anything in the 1st gen Bulldozer series is a waste of time, money, and effort. The 1090T is superior to the FX-8120 at stock, and will probably be similar when overclocked.
  • In the comparison, the Phenom 955 and the Phenom 980 each run at 3.2 and 3.7. Your wife's runs at 2.8. The 955 lost about 10% of its framerate compared to the 980. If we assume a similar 10% drop for the wife's 925 then her processor is pretty similar to an FX-4100 in gaming performance.
  • The Pentium G860 (Sandy Bridge 2C without HT) has similar performance to the Phenom 980. The Pentium G630 with 1MB less cache has similar performance the Phenom 955. This suggests that Sandy 1C/1T machines have a 20% IPC advantage in games.

I think the overall conclusion is that if you want to give your wife's gaming rig a kick in the pants the cheapest way would probably be to sell her current parts and get her an i3-2100 (or be a cheapass and get an Intel G850) :p. On a P67 or Z68 board they can also be overclocked a bit, up to 0.4 GHz more than their posted speed. In a GPU-limited scenario I predict this would give you about 20-30% more frames

Questionable to recommend the i3-2100 when it's really overpriced for the performance. SUre fine for games but throw some heavy multi tasking at it and well you know the story. If it were 25% cheaper maybe

Sorry for not updating this sooner. We have been in the midle of a move and lost internet access for the past 4 days. Anyway thought I would let everyone know what the final decision is.

I am going to get the MSI 990FXA-GD80V2 for my system and keep my 1090T for now. We are then going to put my MSI 890FXA-GD70 with the 8GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1333 into my wifes system. We will be keeping her 925 BE and OC it up to at least 3.0Ghz. Then we will look at things again when the Piledrivers come out.

The only question left is what to get for RAM. If i should get 1600, 1866, or 2133. The G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series is pretty much the same price for the 1866 as it is for the 2133 so I would most likely go with the 2133 if I go with the faster RAM. However the 1600 is considerably cheaper and it seems that there is not a marked performance difference between 1600 and 1866/2133 outside of benchmarking which I don't do.

Jeff C.

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions on going with Intel but I prefer AMD.

Sounds like a smart decision. As for the RAM, the only place you'll really notice the difference in speeds is in benchmarks. I went from 800 MHz DDR2 to 1600 MHz DDR3 and noticed no difference. I'd just get a good set of 1600 MHz sticks and enjoy.

Sorry for not updating this sooner. We have been in the midle of a move and lost internet access for the past 4 days. Anyway thought I would let everyone know what the final decision is.

I am going to get the MSI 990FXA-GD80V2 for my system and keep my 1090T for now. We are then going to put my MSI 890FXA-GD70 with the 8GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1333 into my wifes system. We will be keeping her 925 BE and OC it up to at least 3.0Ghz. Then we will look at things again when the Piledrivers come out.

The only question left is what to get for RAM. If i should get 1600, 1866, or 2133. The G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series is pretty much the same price for the 1866 as it is for the 2133 so I would most likely go with the 2133 if I go with the faster RAM. However the 1600 is considerably cheaper and it seems that there is not a marked performance difference between 1600 and 1866/2133 outside of benchmarking which I don't do.

Jeff C.

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions on going with Intel but I prefer AMD.

moving sucks, inside the top 5 worst things a human has to experience.

i recon you're on the right path with your hardware selection.

regarding RAM, the other members a pretty much on the money on DDR3 1600 spec'ed RAM. personally i'd get the faster stuff (DDR3 1866/2133) if only to allow a bit of OC'ing headroom when in incresing the HTT/FSB. if you're only OC'ing by multiplier then probably stick with the cheap option - DDR3 1600.

when PD arrives, it's supposed to handle higher speed RAM @ stock, so that maybe another consideration.

if there isn't much of a price difference between 1600 & 1866/2133 why not get the faster stuff?

my only other suggestion is to get the lower voltage RAM, 1.5v or lower and maybe fill-up all the DIMMs now (4x4GB or 4x8GB).

I just wanted to update everyone on what I got.

I am getting the MSI 990FXA-GD80V2 for my system and keep my 1090T for now. I also got the Patriot Viper 3 8GB DDR3 2133 as it was only about $10 more then the 1600.

We are then going to put my MSI 890FXA-GD70 with the 8GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1333 into my wifes system. We will be keeping her 925 BE and OC it up to at least 3.0Ghz. Then we will look at things again when the Piledrivers come out.

I also went with the GELID Solutions GC-Extreme Thermal Compound for Thermal Paste. This one had some rather impressive reviews on Newegg so I thought I would give it a shot. Living here in Vegas with average summer temps of 110 we need all the advantage we can get with cooling. I will most likely be getting a water cooler for both systems when I get the Piledriver.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Jeff C.

Back