Updated to 275.50 SLI Gone

Everything was working fine before, any ideas? All I see is physX and no SLI options.
Im running 2 gtx285's, and evga x58 mobo, I can see both cards and everything else under device manager.

Everything was working fine before, any ideas? All I see is physX and no SLI options.
Im running 2 gtx285's, and evga x58 mobo, I can see both cards and everything else under device manager.

one of the main things they did with this beta was add SLI support for the 990 AMD chipsets boards.....it's probably a chipset detection issue that will get fixed in the next beta release....until then roll back to the 275.33 WHQL's

I reinstalled 275.33's
Nvidia driver and PhysX, none of that 3d crap or updater, still no SLI, im lost, help!

fully uninstall the drivers.. restart then reinstall them and restart.. see if that helps. only thing i can think of.

fully uninstall the drivers.. restart then reinstall them and restart.. see if that helps. only thing i can think of.

I did that, it didnt help. I even tried the realtek NIC fix, it didnt help either. I had to open my case remove sli bridge, remove both cards, put one card in, boot up, install nvidia driver and physx, reboot, login, shutdown, put in the second card and sli bridge. That fixed a problem that should not have cropped up in the first place, but given the shitty drivers that Nvidia have been pumping out since 2xx series drivers im not surprised. Its frustrating since I didnt do anything wrong on my end, just wanted to try a different driver since performance in witcher 2 and dirt 3 is abysmal with SLI, they run better with single card, and i got to spend half a day trying to fix something Nvidia fucked up in the first place.

Easier option would have been to uninstall nvidia driver, use driver sweeper, shutdown and remove sli bridge, restart and install old drivers put sli bridge back on and then bam.

Back