[UPDATED] Beware, Latest Nvidia Drivers May Damage Your PC

I just made the jump to NV and this sucks lol. I skipped the .47 driver but i did install the .51 driver and I have been having problems. My rig locks up and random colors appear on the screen and it makes this weird sound. Happened about 4 times today. Really sucks. I haven't installed my new mobo yet, maybe i should and do clean of Win 10

I just made the jump to NV and this sucks lol. I skipped the .47 driver but i did install the .51 driver and I have been having problems. My rig locks up and random colors appear on the screen and it makes this weird sound. Happened about 4 times today. Really sucks. I haven't installed my new mobo yet, maybe i should and do clean of Win 10

Not sure that would help. Was forced back to an earlier driver with system restore. Might try a driver cleaner....

Had the same symptoms BTW.

Hhmm, I have been running 364.51 on 4 PC's now and haven't had any issues so far (knock on wood).

Hhmm, I have been running 364.51 on 4 PC's now and haven't had any issues so far (knock on wood).

Same here. I actually just flashed my BIOS on my cards and everything has been running much better w/ Boost Disabled ;)

Article lists Express Installation as the issue which is how I updated my machines and they're still good. Hope everyone else is avoiding this issue.
750ti, 770, 970 & 980 all running ok.

Back