2021/02/05 20.43 MBytes

1. Update AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.0
2. Update AMD RAID UEFI driver
3. Improve system stability

Taken from PRIME X570-PRO support page.

Last edited:
For the TUF X570 WiFi, at least, there is no changelog beyond:

Update AMD AM4 AGESA PI 1.0.0.1

There is a new BIOS update for ASUS X570 motherboards. I checked a few MBs and it is available for download on the X570-P, X570-PRO, and TUF Gaming X570-Plus.

This update contains the following: Update AMD AM4 AGESA PI 1.0.0.1.
Does that mean the ASUS will do a 2203 release for Strix-E in the next few days?

Does that mean the ASUS will do a 2203 release for Strix-E in the next few days?

Are you referring to the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming? It should be available for that motherboard as well.

Feel more responsive? You're running a 3900x. I don't think it was ever not responsive. Sounds like placebo effect.

I'm always interested in RAM overclocks and general stability though. I'll flash it on my X570-Pro.

Maybe or i just had got the 2004 update windows 10 also so could have been something to do with that, one thing i did notice for sure my board post a good 5-7s faster it used to be so slow it would cycle thru yellow red white then green before it would post and show bios now it goes thru them fast. Been running the update sence it came out no issues so far cant say anything but good things about it so far.

2204 is also available for the X570 TUF, but only via the update tool within the UEFI (choose the download via Internet option within the UEFI). It's not on the support site, yet (?).

I installed this on my board yesterday its been great so far and liking the decrease in boot times.

When I upgraded from 1405 to 1407 I lost all my bios custom settings and overclock. Is that the expected behavior for these x570 mobos? I've never had settings lost by a BIOS update before.

When I upgraded from 1405 to 1407 I lost all my bios custom settings and overclock. Is that the expected behavior for these x570 mobos? I've never had settings lost by a BIOS update before.

maybe there was a UI/settings change so they forced it to wipe everything, dunno. only other thing would be if your board has a dual bios and it switched to the second bios chip which you'd have to force it to change back to the other one to see the saved profiles.

Anytime there is a agea update the profiles seem to get reset don't seem to work right anymore.

maybe there was a UI/settings change so they forced it to wipe everything, dunno. only other thing would be if your board has a dual bios and it switched to the second bios chip which you'd have to force it to change back to the other one to see the saved profiles.
Anytime there is a agea update the profiles seem to get reset don't seem to work right anymore.
Hmm, I have the ITX version, ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, which I don't think has dual BIOS.

If anyone with the same X570-I mobo updates from 1407 to 2203 can ya'll report back if any settings were lost?

neither does our -e boards but they have bios flashback im not sure about your -i.

Is "Asus CrashFree BIOS 3" considered bios flashback? My mobo does have that.

no i looked at your boards product page nothing on it says flash back and i don't see a button on the back of your board like mine and heros have. If you look at the product pages for -e and -f we have a special usb slot with a button near it we can flash without a cpu even if need to.
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-Strix-X570-E-Gaming/
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-Strix-X570-F-Gaming/

it's basically 99% of what the flash back button does. if the system fails to boot due to a corrupt bios it'll ask for you to insert a flash drive with a specific file name for the bios, doesn't matter which bios version it is for that board you just have to rename the file you have as that specific file it asks for and it'll reflash the bios. you just can't do it on demand like you can with the flash back button. i believe asus gives you the bios rename application with the bios download.

but bal3wolf's probably right on the agesa part, i can't remember the last time i actually saved a bios profile so i can't really comment on it specifically.

asus on a roll another new bios as always screen shot your settings cause your profile will not work you have to do settings again we have 2 new settings i never seen before also cpu telemetry offset.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/..._GAMING/ROG-STRIX-X570-E-GAMING-ASUS-2407.zip

Version 2407 2020/07/0318.37 MBytes
ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING BIOS 2407
- Improved system performance and compatibility
- Improved DRAM compatibility
-Update AM4 combo V2 PI 1.0.0.2"

Last edited:
damn another one.

PRIME X570-PRO BIOS 2407
"- Improved system performance and compatibility
- Update AM4 combo V2 PI 1.0.0.2"

think I will install this one tomorrow though since I just recently reset the bios from the last update, and this most likely not allow you to use saved profiles.

no you cant gota redo settings from scratch also beware this bios like other combo upgrades takes 3-4 mins to flash.

damn another one.

PRIME X570-PRO BIOS 2407

think I will install this one tomorrow though since I just recently reset the bios from the last update, and this most likely not allow you to use saved profiles.

Thanks. Updating the OP with this.

They weren't for me. Everything down to the SVM (virtualization extensions) were reset. X570 TUF WiFi (TIL the BIOS for an X570 TUF will not flash in a X570 TUF WiFi).

I'm debating whether or not to try this BIOS to see if it fixes the RAM compatibility issues I was having with my X570-P but I was able to fix them for now with my current BIOS version by setting VDDCR SOC Voltage to offset mode, +. Not sure if I should try these or just leave it alone since it's working.

My system is completely stable at stock settings with an older BIOS, 1408 IIRC. Any particular reason to flash to this BIOS, other than OCD. o_O
Well for me i waset stable on prime 95 smallfft on 1408 but the newer bios i am so for you im not sure might allow you to lower vcore i was also able to oc my memory to 3533 from 3466 with the newer agesa in these new 2000 series bios.

I'm debating whether or not to try this BIOS to see if it fixes the RAM compatibility issues I was having with my X570-P but I was able to fix them for now with my current BIOS version by setting VDDCR SOC Voltage to offset mode, +. Not sure if I should try these or just leave it alone since it's working.

You should try it, release notes does say DRAM improvements:

PRIME X570-P BIOS 2407

Just flashed my X570P, bios settings won't be saved so you should save your current settings in the ASUS profile menu in the bios in that .COM or whatever format not .txt so you can load it after you flash.

I was hoping for a BIOS update to fix the none cold boot when I set the RAM speeds above and incl 3266 to 3600MHz, soft resets worked fine, but after turning PC off and on, no post. Regardless of DOCP or not, didn't matter either what DRAM voltage was set to, unable to cold post. After the BIOS update My Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz RAM can now be set to D.O.C.P. and working as intended.I have yet to OC them further, but not sure I will just yet, I am rather new to the AMD platform, got it a week ago.🧐 Ryzen 7 3700X ,strix X570-f. Works like a charm, when the BIOS isn't having a stroke.:)

I was hoping for a BIOS update to fix the none cold boot when I set the RAM speeds above and incl 3266 to 3600MHz, soft resets worked fine, but after turning PC off and on, no post. Regardless of DOCP or not, didn't matter either what DRAM voltage was set to, unable to cold post. After the BIOS update My Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz RAM can now be set to D.O.C.P. and working as intended.I have yet to OC them further, but not sure I will just yet, I am rather new to the AMD platform, got it a week ago.🧐 Ryzen 7 3700X ,strix X570-f. Works like a charm, when the BIOS isn't having a stroke.:)

Do you know what memory these sticks use?

Are you able to post a Thaiphoon Burner Screen shot like below.

http://www.softnology.biz/files.html

Samsung-B-die.png

you might need to look at the sticks also my ram looks like b-die in thaiphoon but they are c-die the sticks end with c i been told that means they are c-die dont clock very good at all 3533 is best i can get out of my 3200 sticks. My thaiphoon readout is same as yours mine are c-die for sure.

part number right above where the barcode is been told the c on the end means these are c-die and thats why they dont clock very good at all.

IMG_20200623_230653_7.jpg

Thanks for the pic and the newest version of Thaiphoon shows this has B die?

The timings would be the first thing I see on them that would tell me they were not B die.

Back