Update Farcry 1.2 Patch!

creedAMD

2[H]4U
Once again, we want to let you know that Far Cry patch 1.2 is close to being released. We were about to release this week as planned, when a hardware manufacturer code update forced us to modify the patch accordingly. It took a couple of days to make it work without breaking anything else. We think it is worth the extra wait, as it's all about making sure everyone enjoys the best experience possible, both in terms of gameplay and performance.

Yesterday, a new solid patch candidate left for what we hope is the last series of tests.

We are all looking forward to releasing this very ambitious Far Cry upgrade, and we know we need to give it our best to make sure we live up to your expectations.

http://www.farcry.ubi.com/

Not much longer!!

why are you posting a thread about something being about done. thats stupid. wait until its ready. nuff said.

does this patch only apply to 6800xx cards?

I will have a 9800 pro tomarrow, will this make for smoother gameplay for me too?

Don't read it and spend the energy replying if you don't like it. I actually hadn't been keeping up, and had no clue when it was coming out. Nice to know it's almost there. Really do people have nothing better to do than to complain about someone's contribution to an internet forum? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the [H]eads up creedAMD!

"why are you posting a thread about something being about done. thats stupid. wait until its ready. nuff said." Posted by CiColon

One reason CiColon is that I try to reduce bandwidth usage as much as possible (so that you and others can experiance a faster web),Therefore I come [H]ere to the [H]ard and as always get my fill right here.
My fellow [Hardones] make certain to that ;)

wait. you dont visit sites hosted off OCx instead of whatever [h] is hosted off of to save bandwidth...wait.. you think you make the internet faster? wait...to make the internet faster, i wear jogging shoes.

No disrespect but jogging shues have not anything to do with the speed of the web.
The amount of people on at one time does.

OPUS1 said:
No disrespect but jogging shues have not anything to do with the speed of the web.

you just owned yourself.

sativa said:
OPUS1 said:
you just owned yourself.

quoted for emphasis. thank you. i win. gg.
edit: its like voting in cuba. doesn't really make a difference. but sure. why not.

Back