Update 1.4 for World of Tanks Game Engine release today with MT/SMT support .

crazycrave

[H]ard|Gawd
I know everyone is waiting on Radeon VII reviews , but I have something for you guys that didn't know that today World of Tanks released the updated for the game engine as to add MT /SMT and dam it is sweet on my Ryzen 5 1600 in stock from paired with RX 580 on driver 19.1.1

I know a lot of you have new cpu's with a lot of cores and new gpu's .. it's a free game to try , Oh I watched there video and they said SLi and CX is in full support so just maybe some 4K CX 570 upcoming !!
/
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/update-1-4-concurrency/

As being a beta player for this game it has came along ways from Nov 2010

Last edited:
I seem to remember a mod that showed you every ehemy around you that was spotted, their reload time remaining, and some other borderline cheat information.

I have some +20K battles in WoT...it a serverbased game...I have seen many claim "cheats", but never encountred cheaters….I have encountered a LOT of people not getting the game mechanics and blaming (falsely) better players for cheating.
"borderline"...does this mean you don't understand the game mechanincs either?

I seem to remember a mod that showed you every ehemy around you that was spotted, their reload time remaining, and some other borderline cheat information.

there used to be mods for this that were not cheats but WG has now either made it so they can't be used now or they deem them illegal mods and you rick being banned for life if you use them,

I have some +20K battles in WoT...it a serverbased game...I have seen many claim "cheats", but never encountred cheaters….I have encountered a LOT of people not getting the game mechanics and blaming (falsely) better players for cheating.
"borderline"...does this mean you don't understand the game mechanincs either?

I think Bigbacon captures what I was referring to below. I gave up on WoT years ago and moved onto war thunder. They had physics at the time and I prefer the module based damaged system vs the hit point damage system on WoT. I wasn't a WoT noob though, and yes, I did understand the mechanics. My stats page to show I did play quite a bit back in the day. https://worldoftanks.com/en/community/accounts/1000037299-woodrow_wilson/

there used to be mods for this that were not cheats but WG has now either made it so they can't be used now or they deem them illegal mods and you rick being banned for life if you use them,

This sums up my point. Looks like they cleaned house for mods a bit. Still remember the broken MM for the T-59 though. Good times.

i think the biggest issue WoT really has is map size. too many small maps and even the largest ones aren't quite big enough. now you had matchbox hot rods in there and its apparent the maps are just total shit.

I still play a lot but its harder and harder to want to sometimes. So much soviet bias in the tanks, the MM isn't very good either, and T10 is like the biggest cesspool in the game.

I think this is why a lot players really like the Frontline mode. HUGE map, single tier, something for everyone and each tank can do its thing unlike most maps that cater to maybe 1 or 2 classes at best.

Also do believe the game does "rig" things to a point. I really think it can toss you into different buckets of things at any time. Best example to me is don't play for like 2 or 3 weeks and then come back, you'll almost always end up with really good everything for that day or so. Then it will slowly go back to normal. Then it always seems when you use a booster, you get the shit end of the stick all the time. So its like there is an 15% rng bucket it drops you in, and MM bucket that builds better teams that you end up on. Damage bucket where you get high end of the range on 80% shots, etc etc. list can go on. I know people say its all "RNG" but I do think it goes further for monetization. I would LOVE for the game's source (mainly server and MM) to get leaked. I guarantee its a treasure trove of "rigging"

Back