Upcoming PC Game Titles (Which one will you buy?)

I played the alpha/beta for homefront, and it was pretty meh. Nothing really different from BCBF2 and CoD... It was from the same developer as "Frontlines: Fuel of War" which was just another clone of those games.

Too many drones, vehicles, etc. Lots of bugs and glitching, which could be fixed by release. No destructible environments. The ability to climb ladders and such make a little variation, but its easy to be killed by air drones once open from above. Really feels like another bandwagon game for the statwhores to jump on so they can feel good about something...

I may play around with Bulletstorm but that's really it. I have my precious SC2 though, so I'm good until D3 comes out.

None, at least for awhile since only games I'm planning on picking up this year is Duke Nukem Forever (never thought I'd say that) and Elder Scrolls 5, besides that got to much backlog to play through.

im going to jump ahead and say
diablo 3
next sc2 expansion whichever lifetime that comes out in
mass effect 3
deux ex: human revolution
duke nukeeeem forever

and loooking forward to brink
also saw this preview on a mod called interstellar marines hope that goes through...

Im looking forward to dead space 2(haven't gotten round to get it yet) and crysis 2, and of course duke nukem. Love that game.

Crysis 2 for sure. I replay the priors all the time. :D

And though not included in that time range: Oblivion. I. Love. Oblivion.

From that list, probably Dragon Age 2, and only after a few months when it's available at half the initial price on some sale on steam.
What can I say, I think games are grossly overpriced (I still preordered Civ5 :) )

I have recently been looking into NS2, I will see how it turns out.

Brink

Maybe BF3, depends on how that turns out too.

The Witcher 2

Skyrim

I have Shogun 2 and Rift on pre-order. DA2 will be a launch day pickup. But I think I'll wait for DOW Retribution and Deadspace 2 to hit a steam sale.

And to think I was starting to make a dent in my backlog...

Brink, DA2, DOW Retribution, Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Skyrim, and of course, ME3.

Definitely a year for sequels.

Just bought dungeons. So it shall be my second game purchase of 2011. Wish it had multiplayer but at least it's almost another dungeon keeper :D

Back