Upcoming Games That You're Looking Forward To

Serrix

Limp Gawd
Titles says all, what're you looking forward to, folks?
For me personally, it has to be Watch Dogs and The Evil Within.
Just have to wait and see though.

I acutally forgot about ARMA3.. that and Stand-Alone DayZ would be nice.

ARMA3 will be boss, but it needs DayZ to come out so the hackers occupy themselves with it rather then wasteland.

ARMA3 will be boss, but it needs DayZ to come out so the hackers occupy themselves with it rather then wasteland.

Luckily I can always fall back on some Red Orchestra 2 + Rising Storm to occupy my time since it seems to be hacker-free.

The Division
Watch Dogs
NBA 2K14
Batman: Arkham Origins
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Battlefield 4
Dying Light
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Metal Gear (PS4)
Titanfall PC

Not much of a console player but since I pre-order a PS4 that's what I'm looking for :/

The Division
Watch Dogs
NBA 2K14
Battlefield 4
Dying Light
Destiny (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Metal Gear (PS4)
Titanfall PC

Not much of a console player but since I pre-order a PS4 that's what I'm looking for :/

I wouldn't mind buying a PS4 when its just a little cheaper.

Mirror's Edge 2, god that will be amazing.

I guess assassin's creed 4, though after AC3 I'm not holding my hopes too high

Elder Scrolls Online, love the background and lore of that universe and seeing that in an MMO setting might be interesting. From what I've heard so far it's nothing too exciting, but to be honest as long as it's TES, I might actually be ok with generic.

Saints row IV

Last edited:
Total War: Rome II

haven't seen much in the forums regarding this game which is a bit strange considering it'll be released Sept 3rd.

Mirror's Edge 2, god that will be amazing.

I guess assassin's creed 4, though after AC3 I'm not holding my hopes too high

Elder Scrolls Online, love the background and lore of that universe and seeing that in an MMO setting might be interesting. From what I've heard so far it's nothing too exciting, but to be honest as long as it's TES, I might actually be ok with generic.

Saints row IV

ME2 should be great, ME1 was amazing for how simple it was.
ESO might turn out good, only time will tell.
SR4 doesn't interest me much, SR3 barely did much for me.

Total War: Rome II

haven't seen much in the forums regarding this game which is a bit strange considering it'll be released Sept 3rd.

RTW is one of my favorite games!
Also curious as to what RTW2 will bring

Witcher 3
ARMA 3
Wolfenstein: New Order
Thief
Cyberpunk 2077, wish more would have been said of this game.

The Division
Watch Dogs
NBA 2K14
Battlefield 4
Dying Light
Destiny (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Metal Gear (PS4)
Titanfall PC

I wasn't aware of another Splinter Cell game in the making

TitanFall (PC)
World of Battleships (PC)
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Halo (XB1)
Below (XB1)
Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare (XB1)
Battlefield 4 (PC)
New Super Luigi U (Wii U)
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)

This all being listed after my 3 days on the show floor at E3 this year. Everything else is meh. Everyone of these games are magical, a gamers delight.

Last edited:
Dark souls 2
Earth defense force 2025 :D
Arma 3
IL-2 sturmovik
Takedown red sabre
Starsector
Mirror's Edge 2
rayman legends

Nothing for the rest of the year for me.. 8 months will have to cut it as upcoming

Lightning Returns
XV

I wish EA would have announced Battlefield 2143 (whatever the sequel would be called) rather than Battlefield 4. Not the least bit excited over BF4 :(

I wish EA would have announced Battlefield 2143 (whatever the sequel would be called) rather than Battlefield 4. Not the least bit excited over BF4 :(

DICE is working on Battlefront 3 if that makes anything better.

DICE is working on Battlefront 3 if that makes anything better.

Yeah I guess that's a little better.. 2142 was one of the best multiplayer games I'd played so I'm a bit biased towards it.. haha.

I think it comes out next year, but the one I'm most looking forward to is Star Citizen!

Yeah I guess that's a little better.. 2142 was one of the best multiplayer games I'd played so I'm a bit biased towards it.. haha.

I think it comes out next year, but the one I'm most looking forward to is Star Citizen!

Sadly I never got to jump in on 2142 and the idea of Star Citizen seems amazing, lets just hope it turns out that way!

Does it have to be a known game in the works?

If not then;

A "Skyrim" Pokemon game. Just take the world of Pokemon and use the "Skyrim" game engine (Creation Engine) to make a fully 3D Pokemon game. Could even add in multiplayer in stadium type arenas where you can go just to battle against other friends or go play the single player mission to catch your pokemon.

An Unreal Tournament HD "Sequel" and what I mean by this is take the original Unreal Tournament and just make it "HD" kind of how Croteam took the original Serious Sam games and completely redid them with the new game engine. Yet the games remained identical, sans the graphical enhancements.

Basically, without going into much detail a PC version of Gran Turismo/Forza GT. The PC really needs a good arcade/simulator racing game crossover. You either get extreme simulator w/ very limited cars, tracks, etc... or extreme arcade with lots of cars, tracks, modes, but with some unrealistic features added into the game.

As for games that are in the works (Some I hope);

Day Z Standalone, though I really hope and prey they work on the controls. I simply do not like the control of the current Day Z. Not to mention the UI is terrible. Simply, terrible. If they don't make the controls a little better (movement getting caught in doorways type thing) then at the very least fix the g'damn user interface, specifically the inventory interface.

Half Life 3. Guess this should be in the first set of games above. Haha.

A new Elder Scrolls game. Skyrim was simply amazing, going to be difficult to top that.

Another serious sam game. SS3 took the series into a whole new setup. Really loved what they did with it.

If not then;

A "Skyrim" Pokemon game. Just take the world of Pokemon and use the "Skyrim" game engine (Creation Engine) to make a fully 3D Pokemon game. Could even add in multiplayer in stadium type arenas where you can go just to battle against other friends or go play the single player mission to catch your pokemon.

An Unreal Tournament HD "Sequel" and what I mean by this is take the original Unreal Tournament and just make it "HD" kind of how Croteam took the original Serious Sam games and completely redid them with the new game engine. Yet the games remained identical, sans the graphical enhancements.

Basically, without going into much detail a PC version of Gran Turismo/Forza GT. The PC really needs a good arcade/simulator racing game crossover. You either get extreme simulator w/ very limited cars, tracks, etc... or extreme arcade with lots of cars, tracks, modes, but with some unrealistic features added into the game.

Day Z Standalone, though I really hope and prey they work on the controls. I simply do not like the control of the current Day Z. Not to mention the UI is terrible. Simply, terrible. If they don't make the controls a little better (movement getting caught in doorways type thing) then at the very least fix the g'damn user interface, specifically the inventory interface.

A new Elder Scrolls game. Skyrim was simply amazing, going to be difficult to top that.

Another serious sam game. SS3 took the series into a whole new setup. Really loved what they did with it.

I'd love to see a remastered Morrowind.
And that "Skyrim"-like Pokemon game caught some of my attention.

If not then;

If we're talking about games that aren't in any development, another Deus Ex would be great. No, not on iOS ._.
Oh and Portal 3

Day one purchases:
Doom 4
Rise of the Triad
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Games I plan to get when they're on sale:
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Yep. Not a lot of revealed games for my taste :(

Broken Age

I didn't back it but it looks interesting. Plus I'm really wondering how these kickstarter games end up in general.

Broken Age

I didn't back it but it looks interesting. Plus I'm really wondering how these kickstarter games end up in general.

I haven't really looked into kickstarter games now that you mention them.
May have to consider it.

star citizen...with an oculus rift and my hotas setup...been dreaming about this since my tie fighter days (i was 10)

Ican't put into words how excited I am about this...

star citizen...with an oculus rift and my hotas setup...been dreaming about this since my tie fighter days (i was 10)

Ican't put into words how excited I am about this...

The more I've looked into it and heard, the more it makes me interested, really hope it'll be as good as it sounds

Back