Upcoming AMD Never settle Reloaded bundle games

Lorien

Supreme [H]ardness
Just dropping this here

aPnvq6k.jpg

Also the following games have been added to AMD's Gaming Evolved program:

- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow; published by Konami, developed by MercurySteam
- Final Fantasy XIV; published by Square Enix, developed by Square Enix
- Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded; published by Replay Games, developed by N-Fusion Interactive
- Murdered: Soul Suspect; published by Square Enix, developed by Airtight Games
- Pirate 101; published and developed by KingsIsle Entertainment
- Shadow of the Eternals; published and developed by Precursor Games
- Thief; published by Square Enix, developed by Eidos Montreal

Note: Never Settle and Gaming Evolved are not the same thing. You can have games in the AMD bundle from developers that did not participate in the Gaming Evolved program.

Last edited:
When do we expect to see these hit the market and which video cards are offering this bundle.

Thanks.

Well son of a bitch stop making me buy MOAR CARDS!

As cool as it is to see this, why do these get leaked so easily lol

What a bundle!:D I am sure Nvidia is going to come up with a better offer. lol:rolleyes:

Rome 2 and CoH 2. Holy shit! Jumping on an upgrade the moment I see this bundle hit.

Am I the only one who's not interested in those games?
Seems like BF4 is the only one that will be super popular. It's great that they bundle new games with the video cards. Undoubtedly these will be bundled with the new launch. Maybe the Radeon 8000 series will be out soon.

I'd be interested in the new Thief, but it's not a part of Never Settle.

This was "leaked" a long time back and AMD said it was nothing more than a gamers "wishlist" and not what was happening.

Take it with a grain of salt (both the list and AMD's reply)

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/AMD-Never-Settle-Gaming-Roadmap,22193.html

Also Intel is already bundling GRID 2 and Nvidia is already bundling Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Am I the only one who's not interested in those games?
Seems like BF4 is the only one that will be super popular. It's great that they bundle new games with the video cards. Undoubtedly these will be bundled with the new launch. Maybe the Radeon 8000 series will be out soon.

I'd be interested in the new Thief, but it's not a part of Never Settle.

Rome 2 will likely have a rather large following as well. Watchdogs and CoH2 are fairly popular as well. I'd say overall it is comparable (if the list is accurate) to the previous bundle but with a larger variety and larger delta between the popularity of the games. If you are heavily biased towards FPS/shooter games though then the new list is not as good as the previous bundle.

I'm cool with this. means i'll be able to pick up a few more games on the cheap! Watchdogs seems like it will be pretty awesome.

I wouldn't really bother with any of the games on the second row there... first row looks good, though.

not as exciting as the 1st group...Watch Dogs is the only one I'm interested in from the new batch

Most of those games are ones I probably will get anyway so nice if those actually will be included.

I'm back on my old HD6970 after a few failed upgrades (HD7950, HD7970 and two GTX 670's) and just waiting for the new series to get released.

Too bad they lost money from me.....but DAMN that second row is amazing!!!!!

They need that fix for crossfire ASAP For people

Most of those games are ones I probably will get anyway so nice if those actually will be included.

I'm back on my old HD6970 after a few failed upgrades (HD7950, HD7970 and two GTX 670's) and just waiting for the new series to get released.

What do you mean by "failed upgrades?"..Just curious..

What do you mean by "failed upgrades?"..Just curious..

First card, HD7950, died after a month. The warranty had been voided so lost some cash on it. Second try, HD7970, didn't work with my system and sent it back. Third try was the first GTX 670. Worked ok for 6 months and started artifacting heavily. RMA'd it and had problems with the new card to so returned it too.

I'm hoping that the fifth card will work better. I could use some luck by now. :)

First card, HD7950, died after a month. The warranty had been voided so lost some cash on it. Second try, HD7970, didn't work with my system and sent it back. Third try was the first GTX 670. Worked ok for 6 months and started artifacting heavily. RMA'd it and had problems with the new card to so returned it too.

I'm hoping that the fifth card will work better. I could use some luck by now. :)

Warranty voided? Sounds like user error or the worst run of "luck" anyone's ever had with video cards.

This was "leaked" a long time back and AMD said it was nothing more than a gamers "wishlist" and not what was happening.

Take it with a grain of salt (both the list and AMD's reply)

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/AMD-Never-Settle-Gaming-Roadmap,22193.html

Exactly this.

I saw this months ago, so I have no idea why someone would post this, now.

Grid 2, already came out and is not an amd evolved title.
Splinter cell, is being bundled with nvidia cards at the moment.

On the others, time will tell.

That's a really bad string of luck there. Make sure you ask them if the card was tested before they give it to you.

Warranty voided? Sounds like user error or the worst run of "luck" anyone's ever had with video cards.

It was a HD7950 with a reference cooler. Horrible thing. Tried the card for about a week, couldn't deal with the noise from it and ordered a Accelero Xtreme 7970 for it. The card worked fine both before and after but died during a night almost a month after purchase. No idea of what actually caused it to fail. Could be anything between a short circuit or some failing component on it.

None of the others died but had problems that made them unusable. The first GTX 670 worked the longest (about 6 months) but then began artifacting hard.

The system works fine without either of those cards in it. The old HD6970 doesn't have any problems (except the lower performance). Everything handled well. I too feel that it's ridiculous that four 28nm graphics cards all have failed for me but that's sadly what has happened. I'm not looking forward my next purchase with this experience but I need a faster card than my ageing graphics card.

That's a really bad string of luck there. Make sure you ask them if the card was tested before they give it to you.

That would have been nice but the retailers in Sweden doesn't do that AFAIK. Maybe the smaller retailers might do that, will look into that. Thanks for the tip. :)

Must be the worst luck ever. Really Ive never had a bad card. Upgrading shit since mid 90's. Are you overclocking them or something ? (like way to much)

Don't mind him, he installs his video cards with mustard all over his hands because he's always eating hotdogs

I once had a video card which killed motherboards. Went through a few motherboards (and a friend's) before I found the culprit, and lo and behold, it was my Asus HD4870 :p Luckily all motherboards and the GPU got replaced without issue.

Sucks that we don't get this in other parts of the world.

I would probably have bought a 7970 GHz with this kind of value.

Instead, the 7970 nonGHz pricing is similar to a GTX 770's.

AMD needs to get it's global strategy in order.

Of course I just got a MSI lightning 7970 with no bundle... Codes seem to have run out at Newegg. Just my luck. :(

It's good to see no more crap games anymore. Battlefield 4 is a really good offer. Many people would prefer AMD cards for it :)

battlefield 4 and watchdogs?

Two titles which I planed to buy anyway! If they can come up with a bundle with those two titles I'd buy another 7970 instantly. (I already have 3 lol)

The logical side of me is saying there is no way they would put BF4 in there though... the hottest AAA shooter title coming out I don't see any reason why they would "give it away" like that. Unless AMD had some wicked badass negotiation skills with EA.

battlefield 4 and watchdogs?

Two titles which I planed to buy anyway! If they can come up with a bundle with those two titles I'd buy another 7970 instantly. (I already have 3 lol)

The logical side of me is saying there is no way they would put BF4 in there though... the hottest AAA shooter title coming out I don't see any reason why they would "give it away" like that. Unless AMD had some wicked badass negotiation skills with EA.

BF3 was bundled with the 500 series cards with Nvidia so I don't see why it would be an issue, the somewhat funny thing is that BF4 flopped over to "powered by AMD" so AMD must have shelled out some major dosh to get that promo.

BF3 was bundled with the 500 series cards with Nvidia so I don't see why it would be an issue, the somewhat funny thing is that BF4 flopped over to "powered by AMD" so AMD must have shelled out some major dosh to get that promo.

This isn't entirely accurate I believe. BF3 was not bundled specifically as an Nvidia promo but only with certain brands. BF3 was also bundled with other products like Intel SSDs as well.

BF3 actually was part of AMDs program and an AMD bundle as well and not just limited to specific vendors (http://subscriptions.amd.com/newsletters/amdgame/nov11_battlefield3.html). Nvidia however also paid to be able to use BF3 as part of its own advertising.

Rome 2? wow kudos to AMD for catering to all gamers. Amazing bundle

i saws this a few months back. so among the title Grid 2 is intel sponsored (which is rare sight since Codemaster usually tie their game with AMD). Splinter Cell Black list are confirm to be under nvidia and right now they start bundling deluxe edition of the game plus conviction for those buying 660/760 and above. Watch Dogs and Lost Planet 3 also to be under nvidia. the only title confirm under amd from the slide were BF4. not sure about the other 3.

With that many cards messing up in such short time, might want to check your psu. could be sending to much power.

I know that BF3 was bundled with certain pieces of hardware -- what I don't know is how soon after it was released did they start bundling?

A game that isn't even out yet, taking pre-orders for full price most places... it just makes no sense to me why a yet to be released title would already have a bundle deal.

With the usual EA greed and tomfoolery they pull, you'd figure they would only start including it for bundle 6 months after release so they had time to capture all primary direct sales that yield the most profit.

I know that BF3 was bundled with certain pieces of hardware -- what I don't know is how soon after it was released did they start bundling?

A game that isn't even out yet, taking pre-orders for full price most places... it just makes no sense to me why a yet to be released title would already have a bundle deal.

With the usual EA greed and tomfoolery they pull, you'd figure they would only start including it for bundle 6 months after release so they had time to capture all primary direct sales that yield the most profit.

I'd say they'd ride out the wave of impulse purchases that will come from the Beta and then right around when the game is set to release drop the bundles.

BF3 was released at the end of October 2011. The AMD link I was posted was dated Nov 2011. You can turn up records of people posting deals regarding Intel bundles (such as CPUs) including BF3 dated in Nov 2011 as well.

Also BF3 had sales very soon after release. BF3 was on sale for $30 1 month after release. Valve by contrast, which you likely associate with sales, took 3 months before Portal 2 (released the same year) had a sale price at 50% of release price.

ATI also made a deal bundling HL2, so very high profile games are not immune to being bundled.

Back