Up-to-date radiator comparisons? (View 71 build)

Kitsan

n00b
Hi guys, I have 2x white XSPC AX360 ready to go into my new View 71 case but I decided to go with a black PC case instead so I am going to either attempt to exchange or sell them.

I was going to swap them for EK Coolstream XE360 radiators but I was wondering if there is any up-to-date comparisons as im conscious the XE360 has been out for about 3-4 years now and I want to make sure I am spending my money wisely..? (Well as wisely as you can when watercooling a PC anyway!)

Feature wise I like the EK radiators because they've got ports on the front and back which can be useful for filling or draining a loop, are there any good crossflow radiators for medium fan speeds?

I think I like the XT45 the most so far as it's available in cross flow configuration, very even with the GTX though

Is there anything good/bad to say about Corsair radiators?

I think I like the XT45 the most so far as it's available in cross flow configuration, very even with the GTX though

Is there anything good/bad to say about Corsair radiators?
Wish I could help ya. I've never used a X flow rad. Honestly it seems that if you don't need bleeding edge cooling (aka you're overkill already), most rads are within 10% of each other. Except of course for a handful of outliers that might be optimized for certain fan speeds. I'd just get whatever looks best to you and has the ports you want, look up some reviews, and if it's within acceptable range of all the other choices just go with it.

Wish I could help ya. I've never used a X flow rad. Honestly it seems that if you don't need bleeding edge cooling (aka you're overkill already), most rads are within 10% of each other. Except of course for a handful of outliers that might be optimized for certain fan speeds. I'd just get whatever looks best to you and has the ports you want, look up some reviews, and if it's within acceptable range of all the other choices just go with it.

Yeah I think you're right, overall I like the EK stuff the most so I think I am going with the XE360 as i've found a good deal online. Thanks for helping me collect my thoughts!

The corsair rads are built by hardwarelabs to match the gts and gtx. Theres a review of them at techpowerup.

Back