up to 9 free switches (like all kinds man)

Falls Included

I'm happy & gay too
http://www.nkkswitches.com/order.asp

no clicky.

click where it says "Click Here" next to the picture.

pick out your switches (up to 3, one at a time selected)

select 3 quantity

fill in your name and stuff, hit submit

Thanks, I'll take some switches.
h34rt11.gif

kickass... Anybody actually get theirs yet? I just ordered a few LED tipped toggle switches :D

just ordered me some switches! Can never have enough switches, espically when you like to MOD!!!

Kroz

Sadly I clicked this thread thinking they meant "network" switches :(

hmmm...
these mofo'z never shipped me my switches last time...

aww well, every1 deserves a second chance ;)

Um I'm not sure that you get the switches... I think you get like diagrams of the switches...listen to this..

From NKKswitches.com
(under the image)
Please review your selection(s) below. At any time, you may delete or add switches to your Sample Bin prior to submitting. Depending on part number, switch drawings are available in:
PDF - Adobe Acrobat
DXF - AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Format
DWG - AutoDesk AutoCAD

With DXF and DWG formats, a NKK Sales Representative will contact you with additional information.

I may be understanding it wrong.. just wanted to point it out

I just got my confirmation email and it says "The following is an email confirmation of your request for samples:" and then lists the details of the parts i selected so I think I will actually get the switches, but yes, I was a little thrown off by the whole diagram thing.

I chose the cool LCD programmable info Switches. Has text and is back lit. Be nice to get 9 of those.

The diagrams (If i understand correctly) are just to help with project intergration...

DAMN!!! :eek: I didnt see the LCD Programmable switches!!! Gotta get another order placed!

Kroz

Sparky said:
I click the "Click Here" and nothing happens. I get error on page.

Its a javascript command on the page or something, doesn't work on a new browser but works for me if you just single click...

WS6 said:
I chose the cool LCD programmable info Switches. Has text and is back lit. Be nice to get 9 of those.
LOL yeah right - those sell for about $50 each IIRC. Sure they're going to send you 9. All they'll do is see all of you people ordering up tons of their switches all from made up companies or no companies at all - and they'll cancel your orders.

The sample system is meant for professionals that will be using their products in mass produced products. Abusing the sample system is unethical, immoral, and simply stupid.

NleahciM said:
The sample system is meant for professionals that will be using their products in mass produced products. Abusing the sample system is unethical, immoral, and simply stupid.
So, uh... What kind of switches did you order? :D

well, i actually have a company that currently has no clients... lol.. created it a while ago, and just do no work...

it would be nice to get this, cause i dont want to pay 8 bucks for the damn thing... i may actually make switch to sell to that resets the cmos for a few bucks, and actually use my business

NleahciM said:
LOL yeah right - those sell for about $50 each IIRC. Sure they're going to send you 9. .

You also need a controller for those.... $100+

Got some illuminated toggles though!

just wrong you say? ...im sure the company is aware that this would happen.

I think this kinda thing is lame guys. You take advantage of these companies that offer free samples to businesses. Key word there, businesses. Not geeks with modding fetishes. Once everyone rapes them, the free thing goes away and they make everyone pay.

So if you dont have a use for them, dont get them just to get them.

haven't gotten any yet either, and that was the one free sample deal where they didn't send me an email saying you don't qualify yada yada yada....

Still waiting. Patiently

screamingacorn said:
You also need a controller for those.... $100+

Got some illuminated toggles though!

just wrong you say? ...im sure the company is aware that this would happen.
No you actually don't need to buy their controller. Just about any cheap uP can handle one of these.

never got them so far... my name is rob and my company name is robust electronics ;)

i requested 9 lcd switches for the hell of it, if they actually give them to me... well, i'll tell you how they are when i get back from the hospital :)

I got one blue led push button, one white led push button, and one lcd push button. I actually do have a company though, and are using them for the 'right' purpose ;). And to the guy who requested 9 lcd switches, good luck with that. These run $30-50 a piece, so I wouldn't expect you to receive them.. I had to demonstrate I knew what I was talking about for him to send the pushbutton LCD.

Back