Up to 41% off refurb Macs

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
The Apple Store has refurbished iMacs, MacBook Pros, Mac Mini, and Mac Pros on Clearance with Free Shipping. All refurbished computers from The Apple Store carry the same 1-year warranty as new units.

Some models are out of stock at the moment, but according to the SD thread Apple restocks their refurb units on Tuesdays and Fridays; so be on the look-out.

MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Refurb) $1649
MacBook 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - White (Refurb) $949
Mac Mini 1.83GHz Core Duo 512MB Memory, Superdrive (Refurb) $479
Mac Mini 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo (Refurb) $479
Mac Mini 1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB Memory, Combo Drive (Refurb) $499
All Deals on Refurbs

Love the Apple-haters.

They are the finest computers made...just wish you could game with them.

Love the Apple-haters.

They are the finest computers made...just wish you could game with them.

I don't know if I'd go that far but I'd certainly say they are high-quality.

Wish I wasn't in the middle of semester so I had some cash to actually get one of these.

Staying on topic...

The Book Pros look back in stock. I can add to cart.

I bought a refurb 7300 from them years ago, beat that computer like a stepchild, upgraded it to a G3 until finally I transitioned to a new G4 iBook. I miss the old rock-solid Apples from that era.

When I replace the iBook I will probably get another refurb. I don't need to have the absolutely newest model and sometimes the savings are impressive. :)

I bought a refurb 7300 from them years ago, beat that computer like a stepchild, upgraded it to a G3 until finally I transitioned to a new G4 iBook. I miss the old rock-solid Apples from that era.

When I replace the iBook I will probably get another refurb. I don't need to have the absolutely newest model and sometimes the savings are impressive. :)

I've had a MBP 17" since release and I'd say it's rock solid :)
I just decided to downgrade a bit so I don't have to lug around the 17" all the time now that I have a decent PC (though admittedly it's not much to lug around for a 17" lol)
and I was going to drop to an XPS M1330, well I did and I couldn't regret it more, there's just nothing like a mac, I'm returning the dell and getting a MBP 15.4", and just in time too they just upgraded the cpus :)

The only thing Apple products are good for is decent warranty, and the fact that you can run Windows.

but the 8400 will get you no where in gaming, so stick to Dells for same price

The only thing Apple products are good for is decent warranty, and the fact that you can run Windows.

8600...and very few laptops will get you anywhere in gaming bud, especially if you're used to gaming on a custom desktop...

Do you even own a laptop?

I can play BF2, CS:S, COD4 with medium/high settings and get 40+ fps at my native resolution.

TBH, I wasn't planning on gaming with this notebook until I experimented with a couple of games. Crap.

Please tell me you meant OS X, and not Windows.

mac mini's aren't laptops, right?

Laptop style, meaning they use laptop sized components aka small stuff that differs between most vendors. I don't see people trying to replace their dell laptop's keyboard/mobo with one from HP.

Back