Unused Xbox360 Elite!!! What can I do with it!

slayer9019

[H]ard|Gawd
I purchased a 360 elite just to play Forza 2+3 (following up my buying the regular Xbox just for forza 1). After I was done with those games I realized I just let the Xbox sit there. I sometimes stream netflix to it but I have my HTPC hooked up to the same TV so no gain there over the HTPC.

What else could I use it for??? (I game almost exclusively on my PC), and Im not much of a gamer (3-8 hours a week TOPS!)

Not much else, really. Zune HD videos are too expensive (even as rentals), anyways.

You could give it to me for the cost of shipping :).

A dvd player, face book machine, steam radio stations from it.

make an awesome hi tech doorstop out of it. line the bottom of your bird cage with it, oh nvm thats what you use thatr obsolete product the newspaper for. if it were an older 360 space heater is a possibility loIi know I could use my ps3 as one . Best thing is to explore some of the awesome games available out there, I became a console gamer because I could no longer afford to keep up with the cost of upgrading or building a new PC every year. The minimum requirements for games seem to go higher, with each new inovation and the state of the art stuiff you spent a lot on last year is now barely capable of running newer games.

You could use it as a media center extender and have your bedroom TV able to steam all the media as well.

Sell it for cash and put it towards a new monitor or graphics card for your pc

Trade it to a fat chick for sexual favors.

Yeah cause his chances of trading it for sex with a hot MILF passed after the 2005 Xbox shortage. Some of those craiglist listings where outlandish and hilarious during those times.

agreed

I guess that is what its coming too. What do you think these things are worth?

Your best bet to get the most money out of it would be craigslist or eBay. If it's a 120GB Elite and lightly used I'd sell it at about $175-200.

You could use it as a media center extender and have your bedroom TV able to steam all the media as well.

I tried this with mine and it had to stop to buffer many times. :( It is however better than the PS3 thing that connects it your PC.

Kinect would give it more legs, or hang on to it until closer to Kinect launch if you decide to sell, should get more for it then.....the next installment of Forza will use Kinect btw

Back