Unreal Tournament - NOW in Pre Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's already a post immediately above yours saying that. Fuck off

So not only are you too stupid to see the UT thread literally on the first page of the pc game section... you are also arrogant and disrespectful when someone points out your mistakes.

You must be a joy to live and worth with. You have "bro" in your username... that tells me everything I need to know.

fuckin' click bait... I thought this was the new "NOW" version of UT... perhaps on smartphone using gps and augmented reality...

*sad panda turns emo*

So not only are you too stupid to see the UT thread literally on the first page of the pc game section... you are also arrogant and disrespectful when someone points out your mistakes.

You must be a joy to live and worth with. You have "bro" in your username... that tells me everything I need to know.

So you're not going to acknowledge the troll post? Let's ignore the smart ass that talked shit first - "points out your mistakes" LOL.
That was already done - I acknowledged it and dropped it and then some mouth breathing retard comes in and says "GG" trying to stir up some shit - and all of a sudden he's just trying to "point out my mistakes". This board is seriously full of people that don't understand how social interactions work I swear to god.

Why do you feel the need to put your 2 cents in? Fucking drop it you social warrior - I posted in the other thread once it was brought to my attention. End of discussion.

Also maybe not be a mental midget and realize screen names can be jokes ;)
"Collegeboy69" doesn't understand "bro" in a screen name on a COMPUTER FORUM can be a joke. Is this real life right now

Also that thread was not on the first page - just to be clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back