Unreal Tournament 2004

Yeah, just set the minimum number of players to however many players you want in the match. Say if you have 4 people playing and want 4 bots to make for a total of 8 players just set the minimum number of players to 8 and the bots will fill out the rest of the combatants. At least I think that's how it works, I haven't set up a server with bots in a long time. I think they're might be a way to just specify the number of bots too. The menu is pretty straightforward, you shouldn't have too hard a time figuring it out.

You are on the money ManCannon. The game will fill out the max player number with bots.
And will remove them as needed when someone enters the game.

Some online players play on that aspect by naming themselves the same as the bots to confuse you.
The trick doesn't last long since it's obvious when you are playing a real person.

Hopefully the bots in UT2007 will be better in that regard.

P. S. - there are commands you can type into the console in-game to change many things, including the
number & type of bots. More info on that here. Have fun!

Ever played like 6v6 (you/friends vs 6bots on the hardest setting) instagib? Freaking insane.

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
Ever played like 6v6 (you/friends vs 6bots on the hardest setting) instagib? Freaking insane.

I prefer 3v10 (not hardest level but F'in HARD!) in ONS and assult :D
3 is the humans btw :p

Set the game rules to bots vs. player mode. Or you can turn on bot balancing and have the human players all swith to the same side, thats good if you also want bots on your side.

Back