Unreal Deals at GamersGate

$4 for all 5 games in this iconic series is a steal.

Fo'sho.. I'd buy them again if I didn't already have the pack in Steam. I fired up the original UT back when they had their 20th anniversary and there are still plenty of people online on there, hah. But unfortunately most of them were running servers with tons of mods that changed the game too much for me. :(

Highly recommend playing through the OG Unreal and UT campaigns. UT2004 introduced vehicular warfare which was fun, but I preferred the oldschool arena combat.

gdi i cant remember if i complated unreal 2 . But i did unreal 1 and the expansion rerurn to napali.
UT204 i played a lot bakc in the days. I still take a few rounds now and then..

hm gotta check med list of completede games

Last edited:
Haven't played in a long time is the online part still active? I know UT3 was pretty much still born but what about the others?

I wanted to install UT2K4, but don’t hVe an optical drive to install. I’ll pay the $1.80 for it. Lol

Haven't played in a long time is the online part still active? I know UT3 was pretty much still born but what about the others?
Unreal 2 is pretty lame too. Nowhere near good as Unreal 1. They made us wait almost 3 years for the sequel, then near release the MP section was omitted to eventually become UT 2003.

The real standout of the deal page is UT1/UT'99 in my opinion. Pure unmitigated overkills. A damn shame they put so much emphasis on balanced game play in later releases. Just felt like a regurgitated Quake3 from then on.

I
Fo'sho.. I'd buy them again if I didn't already have the pack in Steam. I fired up the original UT back when they had their 20th anniversary and there are still plenty of people online on there, hah. But unfortunately most of them were running servers with tons of mods that changed the game too much for me. :(

I love the mods. Well used to. i may have to install it and fire it up again.

Try using a bigger gun!
So disappointed that the new UT didn't take off.

That % off alone is worth it for the Soundracks.

Back