Unoffical [H]ard Gaming Minecraft Survival Server!

Ltor

Limp Gawd
3wX96.jpg

Pure Anarchy | PvP | No Rules | No Censorship | No Protection | Vanilla (with a few key improvements)
Epic World | Up 24/7 | Mature Staff | Exciting World PvP Events | Fresh Map

Server IP: Mine.CraftChaos.com

A famous man once said, "Art is the triumph over chaos.", then somebody killed him, stole his items, and griefed his house. If that sounds like a good time to you or you enjoy the thrill of building a base on a server where your life and loot is in constant jeopardy, then Craft Chaos might be the right server for you. We have no rules. And when I say we have no rules I really mean that. Be as rude, crude, and cruel as you want, we prefer to let nature run it's course. Piss off enough people and eventually your uppance will come. Whether you hunt players, raid chests, or earn your ore the old fashion way the choice is yours.

We believe leaving players to their own devices is the best way to run a server. But we enjoy adding the occasional optional opportunity at some PvP and loot through a bit of organized chaos. If your in game when a chest is about to drop you'll hear a call go out in chat. If your interested you've got 20 minutes to gear up and get down to the Arena before a chest of random goodies hits the floor and the melee ensues.

Back